• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Oops pressed reply on accident. Anyway, I’m still curious to know what Fox News long game is. Seems like their current fear mongering model is going to be obselete in 15-20 years.

Oops pressed reply on accident. Anyway, I’m still curious to know what Fox News long game is. Seems like their current fear mongering model is going to be obselete in 15-20 years.

I disagree. There are plenty of young people who fall for this nonsense. There are plenty of people who get scared by change. There are plenty of shitty white people who think they’re entitled to power.

Like I said, eternal optimist, I wish I would be proved right, but yea, probably not. That’s depressing

If only my grandma did this too instead of hitting FWD

I disagree. There are plenty of young people who fall for this nonsense. There are plenty of people who get scared by change. There are plenty of shitty white people who think they’re entitled to power.

Yeah but the math just doesn't add up for the fear mongering to continue to be relevant in the political sphere. Fox News is going to end up being a more expensive Breitbart (I know it is already) where it exists and pumps out content, but is largely disregarded by the vast majority of the population. I just don't see how Fox News will gain enough new, young fascists as their current base dies off in the next couple of decades.

Reactions: DDA
Yeah but the math just doesn't add up for the fear mongering to continue to be relevant in the political sphere. Fox News is going to end up being a more expensive Breitbart (I know it is already) where it exists and pumps out content, but is largely disregarded by the vast majority of the population. I just don't see how Fox News will gain enough new, young fascists as their current base dies off in the next couple of decades.

Fairly sure they’re in it for the money. Being relevant in the political sphere is just a bonus. Hannity would keep on being Hannity even if there were only 2 republican congressmen as long as he still got $10 mil a year. So I’d say the math is going to keep adding up for a long time.

Fairly sure they’re in it for the money. Being relevant in the political sphere is just a bonus. Hannity would keep on being Hannity even if there were only 2 republican congressmen as long as he still got $10 mil a year. So I’d say the math is going to keep adding up for a long time.

I guess if the olds forget to cancel their subscription before death, the auto-pay will keep going, so that could keep the money coming in.

Lulz.

DtleD5xW0AIqI-W.jpg:large

I'll be just as happy to see that little shit indicted as I would be for the Orange bag o' dung.

It's easy to indict the wealthy and powerful. Much more difficult to convict.

Howie Kurtz used to be reasonable on his CNN show. $10 says Fox News was bashing Hillary or Michelle within a hour of that comment.

Lou's hair dye is slowly eating away at his brain...

Stuart Varney is no better. For a channel supposedly devoted to business and finance, they push a right-wing political agenda as much as Fox News itself.

Back