• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I have a hard time seeing Laura Ingraham's appeal to the right wing. She comes off as more condescending and elitist than the liberal elites. Simply just oozes bitchiness.

She's like a more polished and slightly more sane version of Ann Coulter. Although clearly she has lost much of that extra sanity during the Trump Presidency.

And yea she's a Dartmouth undergrad and UVA JD.

I love this game. Republicans can’t think of anything Obama did that was divisive only basic policy stuff they didn’t agree with.

I have a hard time seeing Laura Ingraham's appeal to the right wing. She comes off as more condescending and elitist than the liberal elites. Simply just oozes bitchiness.

They all come off as more condescending and elitist. She's just a woman, and you're a misogynist, so she's a bitch.

Jesus. I guess calling for civility online really hit a nerve with the right's propaganda heads.

Isn’t that what the First Lady said her mission was going to be?

One of my favorite things to come out of the recent attacks on Bob Mueller...is hyper conservative Joe Walsh calling pubs and Fox News out for their bullshit. The response from the fox/trump crowd on twitter is hilarious. They can't believe a Trump supporter with a lot of deplorable views won't fall in line.

One of my favorite things to come out of the recent attacks on Bob Mueller...is hyper conservative Joe Walsh calling pubs and Fox News out for their bullshit. The response from the fox/trump crowd on twitter is hilarious. They can't believe a Trump supporter with a lot of deplorable views won't fall in line.

It’s interesting to see who is in on the GOP scam and who isn’t.

Had to watch Fox this morning on vacation to catch the weather...it really is a crap news channel. No substance but hits all the Rep feather ruffling key words. Truly horrible, ugh.

She pretty much changed her persona to that in order to appeal to the fox news crowd.

She pretty much changed her persona to that in order to appeal to the fox news crowd.

Changed it from what? She's been around a long time and I always remember her being that way.

Oh man...is this really going to be their defense? Trump pretty much said the same thing in his NYT interview yesterday.

Remember when they all said "We have nothing to do with Russia."?

The goalposts have literally moved to the other side of the field.

Back