• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

the likelihood that a lube post is wrong is very high, nevertheless, sometimes the lubes need to be reminded so they can retain hope that some day they might be able to return to reality (but of course there is no guarantee)

This right here is what I'm talking about!

the likelihood that a lube post is wrong is very high, nevertheless, sometimes the lubes need to be reminded so they can retain hope that some day they might be able to return to reality (but of course there is no guarantee)

man the stodgy and boobish "lube", you love so much, doesn't seem to be catching on...but you do you man! we can't think any less of you.

i like how Huck had to tell the joke a second time to get any sort of response. the guy in the back must have lost his job for not illuminating the applause sign.

oh the life of a rube must be so easy with so little going on between the goal posts! (and wait...)

applause-sign.jpg

79185-IT-Crowd-applause-gif-p5oW.gif

(that's how it is done!)

On the Fox News website this morning, there were no stories on Giuliani's contradictory statements about collusion, and only one story, halfway down the page in small type, about Cohen's admission that he paid (bribed) the COI at Liberty University to rig polls for Trump. They did, however, have at least 3 stories about AOC, including one from Laura Ingraham in which she elevated AOC as the new spokeswoman for the whole Democratic Party. They also had some other articles attacking the freshmen House Dems generally as radical left-wing progressives who have completely taken over the House Democrats. In other words, a typical day there.

Someone at Liberty University bore false witness for filthy lucre? I’m shocked!

Back