• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I've had more experience with people along the lines of "everyone's life is fair but mine, and maybe a couple hypothetical others that I use to justify my shitty actions."

LOL. Hannity should go to the website 270towin.com and look at how the South went from nearly all-Dem blue to nearly all-GOP red starting in the 50s and 60s, and then read some general US History textbooks about what was happening at the time that would cause white Southerners to start switching parties in such large numbers. People like Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, Thad Cochran, etc. They didn't switch because of higher taxes and Dem big-government spending, that's for sure, because they loved that stuff when it was part of the New Deal.

All this arguing over healthcare, and it takes Phil Robertson one minute to solve it!

that is the representative that Fox called on...good grief, that are a POS network.

true, i guess my disbelief was to bring him in to make comments on healthcare policy

Decent chance he was the only person they could find who would say, “God will protect us” with a straight face. That’s the sound bite they wanted.

true, i guess my disbelief was to bring him in to make comments on healthcare policy

true, healthcare doesn't mean as much to millionaires. they can get any procedure they want, at any time.

I mean, it's not even regular Fox News, it's Fox Business, which one would (apparently incorrectly) think was a little more serious.

Scott-Baio-Trump-Taxes-e1475517151276-800x430.jpg

LOL. Hannity should go to the website 270towin.com and look at how the South went from nearly all-Dem blue to nearly all-GOP red starting in the 50s and 60s, and then read some general US History textbooks about what was happening at the time that would cause white Southerners to start switching parties in such large numbers. People like Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, Thad Cochran, etc. They didn't switch because of higher taxes and Dem big-government spending, that's for sure, because they loved that stuff when it was part of the New Deal.

It blows my mind how Republicans don't understand something so obvious that happened in our lifetimes. The two Democrats they love to hate the most are the former governor and first lady of Arkansas. The Republican they love the most is the former governor of California. Now obviously Arkansas didn't turn from a liberal hellhole into a bastion of conservatism and it's not like all the conservatives left California to move to Arkansas.

It blows my mind how Republicans don't understand something so obvious that happened in our lifetimes. The two Democrats they love to hate the most are the former governor and first lady of Arkansas. The Republican they love the most is the former governor of California. Now obviously Arkansas didn't turn from a liberal hellhole into a bastion of conservatism and it's not like all the conservatives left California to move to Arkansas.

I assume some of them know the history and just pretend not to.

Conservatives must freak out when they watch children’s programming about sharing and being nice.

I eagerly agree the counterprogramming on Foxnation. Sesame street is probably already too inclusive for the Trumpists.

Back