• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I was sticking with Americans

You can't get much more American than Brooklyn born Carmine Appice or Nebraskan Buddy Miles or Jersey boy Max Weinberg.

RE: Birdman's "fuck Lars Ulrich"- of course a generation that thinks it's their right to steal the work of musicians and songwriters would have that position regarding one of the leading opponents to Napster and it descendants.

RJ it could also refer to how Lars is overrated as a drummer

You can't get much more American than Brooklyn born Carmine Appice or Nebraskan Buddy Miles or Jersey boy Max Weinberg.

RE: Birdman's "fuck Lars Ulrich"- of course a generation that thinks it's their right to steal the work of musicians and songwriters would have that position regarding one of the leading opponents to Napster and it descendants.

Yep I saw you included some Americans. Those guys are great

The only band that's more overrated than Metallica is The Doors.

the 2nd most overrated band? you guessed it:

loc-frank-stallone-singers.jpg

Boomers got Prince. Unfortunately, that's the end of discussion right there.

Boomers got Prince. Unfortunately, that's the end of discussion right there.

Well, millennials have auto-tuning, computer generated sounds and sampling...oh yeah and because of Napster and later streaming services, you pay $200 or more concerts versus seeing Stevie Wonder open for the Stones for $8. What a great time to love "music".

Well, millennials have auto-tuning, computer generated sounds and sampling...oh yeah and because of Napster and later streaming services, you pay $200 or more concerts versus seeing Stevie Wonder open for the Stones for $8. What a great time to love "music".

This might be my favorite RJ "Get off my lawn" take in the history of the Tunnels

This might be my favorite RJ "Get off my lawn" take in the history of the Tunnels

You're right. With inflation, those tix would be $50 now.

Conversely, the first Apple Fairlight synthesizer cost about $40,000 in 1984 (about $150,000 now). People would wait for hours just to see it and play with one for an hour. Today, you can get much better programs for $1000 or less.

Back