• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Jesus these people are obsessed with Hilary. Your guy won...Let it go.

Jesus these people are obsessed with Hilary. Your guy won...Let it go.

Years from now, whenever Hillary is on the verge of passing, I fully expect Fox News to be camped outside the hospital/estate/ritzy nursing home, etc. giving breathless hourly updates on her condition, and treating it as if it were a New Year's Eve countdown. The staff at Fox & Friends will have kazoos, streamers, and party hats for the celebration in the studio the day after she dies, and Fox will also probably have a roundtable discussion about whether her body should be burned or beheaded after her death to prevent it from coming back to life, since she's obviously a witch.

I’ve never seen a party in the White House so obsession with the losing presidential candidate especially a non-incumbent.

I’ve never seen a party in the White House so obsession with the losing presidential candidate especially a non-incumbent.

Republicans always need a boogeyman (or woman) to hate and run against. For a long time it was labor unions, then Communism, then hippies, anti-Vietnam War protesters, and civil rights activists. When the Cold War ended in the early 90s, they were given the gift of Bill and Hillary Clinton as the enemy they loved to hate. They've been at it for a quarter-century, and they're obviously reluctant to let them go. Plus, with the Clintons and Obamas out of the picture, and with the GOP in control of all three branches of the government, they have no high-ranking Democrat to rally against and fire up the base. Pelosi may be despised, but I don't think she brings out the BKF-level ranting and foam at the mouth hatred that Hillary did. Until they can find a new Democratic target they can build up as the next liberal Darth Vader, they'll keep harping on the Clintons. It's all they've got. I do agree with you that the obsession with the Clintons, and especially Hillary, is off the charts.

"Hey our President sucks balls and we have nothing good to offer so let's just continue to terrorize Hillary."

Top stories from Fox News in my feed:
1. Hillary says bad words
2. Obama's picture with a Muslim
3. Hillary enabled abusers

Flipped over to Fox News yesterday to see how they were covering the Wynn news, I wasn't aware of the extent to which they were boogeyman-ning not just the FBI agent texts, but the people that wrote them. Like they had their pictures up and were referencing them by name constantly. I wonder what life is like for those poor people right now.

And they did cover the Wynn news, for about 2 minutes at the top of the hour before switching over to something about Hillary then text message coverage.

Flipped over to Fox News yesterday to see how they were covering the Wynn news, I wasn't aware of the extent to which they were boogeyman-ning not just the FBI agent texts, but the people that wrote them. Like they had their pictures up and were referencing them by name constantly. I wonder what life is like for those poor people right now.

And they did cover the Wynn news, for about 2 minutes at the top of the hour before switching over to something about Hillary then text message coverage.

The Hillary obsession on Fox is beyond absurd, especially given that she's no longer in office and by all accounts has retired from the field. If she dropped a carton of eggs while carrying them into her house, Fox would instantly have it on their website and channels as "Hillary Destroys Food That Could Feed America's Hungry Rural Children!" I'm surprised Fox hasn't suggested that a wall be built around her home in New York so that she can never leave.

The Hillary obsession on Fox is beyond absurd, especially given that she's no longer in office and by all accounts has retired from the field. If she dropped a carton of eggs while carrying them into her house, Fox would instantly have it on their website and channels as "Hillary Destroys Food That Could Feed America's Hungry Rural Children!" I'm surprised Fox hasn't suggested that a wall be built around her home in New York so that she can never leave.

More like "Hillary Aborts 12 Children to Satisfy Planned Parenthood Blood Lust."

Lolz. Tucker's facial expression throughout the entire clip is priceless. He looks constipated. You can almost imagine him thinking "I can't believe I'm doing this shit every night, does anybody really believe this?" followed by "But I'm making a fortune in O'Reilly's old spot, so what the hell".

Back