• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

The American flag on the hat is the logo of the Republican candidate for Senate in Michigan:

DlIrIhOVAAAFQJq.jpg

How patriotic.

Don’t know anything about him but if he’s a Trumper that tells you all you need to know.

Republicans hijack usage of the flag is one of the all time American con jobs.

if you watch Fox to figure out who you should vote for, you probably shouldn't be voting

Don’t know anything about him but if he’s a Trumper that tells you all you need to know.

Republicans hijack usage of the flag is one of the all time American con jobs.

He's a yuge racist too!! you should look into it. Fucking republicans.

If you watch Fox News you probably shouldn’t be voting

We should take Fox News viewers and send them to government run facilities where the can learn the benefits of the leftist agenda. For these government sponsored retreats it would be best if we separated them from family and loved ones so the can be properly re-educated.

It has worked for most leftist regimes.

We should take Fox News viewers and send them to government run facilities where the can learn the benefits of the leftist agenda. For these government sponsored retreats it would be best if we separated them from family and loved ones so the can be properly re-educated.

i’d say you should stop being stupid but what’s the point

Tongue in cheek was my post but your’s is ironically depressing because Fox News has already accomplished separating families from one another. Lots of stories on “I lost my (insert relative) to Fox News” out there.

He's a yuge racist too!! you should look into it. Fucking republicans.

I mean if he stands behind trump then yea.

But thanks I’ll look into him now, appreciate the motivation even though I’m not a Ohio resident !

Tongue in cheek was my post but your’s is ironically depressing because Fox News has already accomplished separating families from one another. Lots of stories on “I lost my (insert relative) to Fox News” out there.

Yeah, pretty ironic to mention the possibility of "leftists" separating families when right-wingers actually are separating thousands of families down at the border. Not to mention that Fox News is little more than a propaganda media outlet for the right-wing agenda (and a very successful one, I might add.)

Hmmm separating families...government run facilities...sounds like something Fox News viewers are already supportive of.

Technically it was your party for 8 years under the Obama administration as well.

Obama's immigration policy was far from perfect, but it also wasn't the same as Trump's, which has been pointed out here several times. Also, I don't recall Obama or anyone in his administration saying that Native Americans were trying to destroy the "western way of life" by getting the feds to protect grizzlies in Yellowstone National Park and surrounding areas.

Obama's immigration policy was far from perfect, but it also wasn't the same as Trump's, which has been pointed out here several times. Also, I don't recall Obama or anyone in his administration saying that Native Americans were trying to destroy the "western way of life" by getting the feds to protect grizzlies in Yellowstone National Park and surrounding areas.

I don't recall Cheney ever saying that Native Americans were trying to destroy "western way of life" but rather radical environmentalists.

I don't recall Cheney ever saying that Native Americans were trying to destroy "western way of life" but rather radical environmentalists.

Except that most of the "radical environmentalists" were Native American tribes. Hell, the name of the court case which the "radical environmentalists" won was called Crow Tribe et al vs. Zinke. But I'm sure that Liz meant nothing by claiming that radical environmentalists, which consisted of numerous Native American tribes, were trying to destroy the "western way of life." Whose life? It certainly isn't the Native Americans, they went to court to try to preserve some of the wildlife out there.

Except that most of the "radical environmentalists" were Native American tribes. Hell, the name of the court case which the "radical environmentalists" won was called Crow Tribe et al vs. Zinke. But I'm sure that Liz meant nothing by claiming that radical environmentalists, which consisted of numerous Native American tribes, were trying to destroy the "western way of life." Whose life? It certainly isn't the Native Americans, they went to court to try to preserve some of the wildlife out there.

Considering that the western way of life Cheney speaks of destroys everything in its path with no consideration of consequences with the purpose of maximizing profits at all costs, the Native Americans were in fact trying to destroy that way of life. When your worldview is so warped, doing the right thing appears wrong.

Considering that the western way of life Cheney speaks of destroys everything in its path with no consideration of consequences with the purpose of maximizing profits at all costs, the Native Americans were in fact trying to destroy that way of life. When your worldview is so warped, doing the right thing appears wrong.

Look, these poor western ranchers that have been allowed to graze cattle on BLM and forest service lands at wildly reduced and subsidized rates, need to be allowed to invade, take over and vandalize national wildlife refuges and other public properties when ever they want to. It’s their manifest destiny and no one, Native American or otherwise, should stand in their way. These are completely sane people with a realistic world view that is definitely rooted in reality and not some perverted John Wayne movie version of history. Ok?

Back