• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Impeaching Trump would bail them out but they’re too dumb take it.

I guess this is the catchall WTF thread for the administration, but perhaps this has been posted elsewhere: https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...agon-briefing-229865?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Book excerpt from Guy Snodgrass -- former chief speechwriter for Defense Secretary Jim Mattis -- in Politico

Instead, the president burst out in the middle of the meeting.

“I just returned from France,” he said. “Did you see President Macron’s handshake?” he asked no one in particular. “He wouldn’t let go. He just kept holding on. I spent two hours at Bastille Day. Very impressive.”

A pause.

“I want a ‘Victory Day.’ Just like Veterans Day. The Fourth of July is too hot,” he said, apparently out of nowhere. “I want vehicles and tanks on Main Street. On Pennsylvania Avenue, from the Capitol to the White House. We need spirit! We should blow everybody away with this parade. The French had an amazing parade on Bastille Day with tanks and everything. Why can’t we do that?”

Those of us in the control room linked to the Pentagon conference room shifted uncomfortably, shooting glances at each other. Where was this going? We’d opened the control room door 30 minutes before to improve air flow. A Secret Service agent poked his head in, apparently uncomfortable with the conversation and the light it cast on the president. “Hey,” he asked, “do you guys need to still be in here?”

Ah, the good old GOP double standard - we can say anything we want about LibDems. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, doesn't matter how crude or vulgar or hateful or divisive or bigoted it is, it's all OK and any LibDems who get upset just need to grow up and grow a thicker skin and get over it. But, if LibDems say anything negative about us, we're going to scream bloody murder and if necessary twist what they were saying into something that will piss off our base for years to come. How dare Democrats call some of us deplorables, even though we behave like it much of the time, or claim that we're clinging to our guns and religion, even though we obviously are. OTOH, you LibDems are un-American "scum" who dare to call our Dear Leader dirty names. The shame!

Last edited:

Dee Snider got Trump to stop using his song during the 2016 campaign.

That’s hilarious. They’re used to moving the goalposts.

Given that the GOP is now dominated by religious puritans, I guess it was inevitable that they would start calling their opponents witches and cultists. Maybe next they'll have an actual witch trial, to be followed by burning at the stake. Given that they are all members of the Cult of Trump, it's clear projection on their part, as always.

meanwhile according to fellow Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, we can thank Mr. President for making sunshine and the weekend happen

Back