• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Just normal due process things

Seriously. How the hell are we still talking about Hillary? She wasnt even President.

Were Democrats talking about McCain in 2010?

Seriously. How the hell are we still talking about Hillary? She wasnt even President.

Were Democrats talking about McCain in 2010?

Well, Americans spent waaay more time talking about Sarah Palin than was healthy.

No dem/liberal I know ever talks about obama or Hillary. And to be fair, my conservative friends don’t either. It’s pretty much conservative media who keep injecting them back into the discourse

No dem/liberal I know ever talks about obama or Hillary. And to be fair, my conservative friends don’t either. It’s pretty much conservative media who keep injecting them back into the discourse

If the Trumpites ultimate dream came true, and Hillary was arrested, tried, and convicted (of something, anything) in a highly publicized trial covered 24/7 by Fox News, and then executed in the electric chair (lethal injection wouldn't do) live on Fox, there's no doubt in my mind that Fox would preserve the corpse and continue to display it every day while trying to convince their viewers that it was somehow still a mortal threat to their very existence. Fox & Friends would probably keep a live camera feed going to periodically check to see if the corpse had moved, as a sign that she was returning to life. They'll never be able to let her go.

The right can’t seem to resist creating and tilting at boogeymen and boogeywomen.

We were told that this election result was a referendum on Washington and on the bullshit that it spews. But it appears the American voter was once again hoodwinked, this time by a reality TV personality, and that Washington insiders - while full of shit - were far less full of shit than reality TV stars and sleazy “businessmen” they hang with.

Silly, foolish America.

Back in the 90's, I taught HS Journalism. Jeanine's question reminds me of the questions my sophomores would ask the captain of the basketball team.

Screenshot of their frontpage today. No mention of the walkouts or Lamb's victory.

29213804_10214169983896321_3265717096542237671_n.jpg

So, I’m at the Y tonight jogging on the treadmill when I have the intuition to switch over to Fox News to see what they were reporting on. Much to my chegrin, I tuned into a segment of Trusty Tucker that was about half way through. The segment was entitled “the liberal media exploits kids ‘walk-out-day.’” That was the first hard hitting thing I noticed, you know, not something like “media does their job and reports unprecedented national youth walk out nationwide.” Anyway, his guest, some bro from The Hill, proceeds to say “and you know what Tucker? Something the mainstream media didn’t report on today? Shaquille O’Neil’s comments to a New York station about the underfunding of police departments. Why didn’t Shaq’s Comments get more play in the media? By the way, he is a certified deputy in Florida.” The segment ended with Tucker saying something like “I’d like all these MSM talking heads to give up their security details and then see what they have to say...” and then his Travis/Brad brah guest asks him if he has a security guard to which Tuck says “well I can’t say.” I had a good laugh and promptly changed the channel. Fox News, stop dribbling and ask Shaq’s opinion.

Speaking of Fox News, I didn’t see Lectro post this today so I’ll do it for him. Wasn’t he touting the “new developments” in the Seth Rich conspiracy concoction just days ago? Anywho, Fox News is being sued by his parents: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-seth-rich-fox-news-20180314-story.html

Life comes at you fast

So now Fox News wants us to listen to the opinions of professional basketball players?

Did anyone listen to the PSA from Houston (I think it was that one) where they played the clip of Tucker with Jordan Peterson on the "decline of masculinity" and about how he's starting a new series on "Men in America?"

“American men are failing, in body, mind and spirit. This is a crisis. Yet our leaders pretend it’s not happening,” Carlson said.

Peterson underscored that human history has been a cooperative endeavor between men and women and that to describe it as “centuries of oppression of women” is “an absolutely reprehensible ideological rewrite of history.”

This quote was magnificent:

“If you have your children in a school, and [teachers] talk about equity in class–equity, diversity, white privilege, systemic racism, any of that–you take your children out of that class."

Back