• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I think the best way for Democrats to counter this is just make it a trustworthiness contest between a Trump and Obama. If Republicans really want to take on the man with the two highest popular vote totals in history who is far more popular than Trump, let them.

That's all that Fox "News" has ever been. It was created by Roger Ailes and the Murdochs as little more than a GOP propaganda machine to promote Republican candidates and policies. It's never been anything else. The only thing that's changed is that over the past decade or so they've pretty much stopped with the "We report, you decide" line and have become more open and brazen about their bias.

Last edited:
Waitaminute. They're not fair and balanced? <confused. shakes head>

<mainlines bleach>

The only thing that's changed is that over the past decade or so they've pretty much stopped with the "We report, you decide" line and have become more open and brazen about their bias.

It’s a good thing unbiased networks like MSNBC and CNN exist so viewers can get objective and non-partisan news.

It’s a good thing unbiased networks like MSNBC and CNN exist so viewers can get objective and non-partisan news.

Remember when Obummer would call in to CNNs morning “news” show and rant on and on about made up conspiracies about the Bush administration trying to undermine his election. It’s exactly the same as the Trump-Fox interaction. These things are equivalent.

I don't believe I mentioned anything about CNN or MSNBC, and I've never said they weren't biased. I have said they were crappy news networks. Having said that, if you think CNN or MSNBC are nearly as far to the left as Fox is to the right there's a lot of studies that would show you're wrong. They're not. But I'm sure that you'll keep believing otherwise.

Haha. Brad keeps coming by to try to mock others and just gets smacked aside.

I can't really respect someone that just criticizes others without ever offering their own solutions or ideas. Nobody is perfect, so criticizing others is easy. What a sad little man who needs to go online to criticize anonymous people without ever being willing to offer his own sincere ideas.

I don't believe I mentioned anything about CNN or MSNBC, and I've never said they weren't biased. I have said they were crappy news networks. Having said that, if you think CNN or MSNBC are nearly as far to the left as Fox is to the right there's a lot of studies that would show you're wrong. They're not. But I'm sure that you'll keep believing otherwise.

This is an extremely useful tool:

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/?v=402f03a963ba

There's no doubt that MSNBC leans left. However, they do give a platform to a lot of lifelong Republicans. Off the top of my head there is former RNC Chair Michael Steele, Bill Kristol, conservative radio talk show host Charlie Sykes, McCain Campaign Manager Steve Schmidt, W's WH Communication Director Nicole Wallace, conservative columnist John Podhoretz. Those are some serious people.

I'm sure there are others but they are allowed to speak their minds and disagree with the hosts.

There's no doubt that MSNBC leans left. However, they do give a platform to a lot of lifelong Republicans. Off the top of my head there is former RNC Chair Michael Steele, Bill Kristol, conservative radio talk show host Charlie Sykes, McCain Campaign Manager Steve Schmidt, W's WH Communication Director Nicole Wallace, conservative columnist John Podhoretz. Those are some serious people.

I'm sure there are others but they are allowed to speak their minds and disagree with the hosts.

Wrong! MSNBC is a liberal deep state propaganda machine that fully coordinates their daily message with Nancy Pelosi and Obummer and Hillary Clinton. They are equivalent to Fox, but positively in a negative way.

Remember when Obummer would call in to CNNs morning “news” show and rant on and on about made up conspiracies about the Bush administration trying to undermine his election. It’s exactly the same as the Trump-Fox interaction. These things are equivalent.

Anus is too stupid to get this.

I don't know if you want to compare left vs right, but in comparison to the networks being mouthpieces for the DNC VS the GOP then they are absolutely equivalent. Hell Hillary threaten to have a reporter fired from MSNBC for even suggesting the race was closer in the rust belt than what appeared.

I don't know if you want to compare left vs right, but in comparison to the networks being mouthpieces for the DNC VS the GOP then they are absolutely equivalent. Hell Hillary threaten to have a reporter fired from MSNBC for even suggesting the race was closer in the rust belt than what appeared.

What? I need a link to this one.

And you should keep in mind Trump has actually gotten Fox News people fired.

And, if true..., she made a threat and the msnbc said...? Naaaaa that's crazy.

What? I need a link to this one.

And you should keep in mind Trump has actually gotten Fox News people fired.

And hired Fox News people into positions of power in the government.

Back