• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

101648876_10158689877201454_1817596762001506304_o.jpg

He may well be right, except that the men with guns coming to "police" your neighborhood are more likely to be right-wing militia fanatics armed with AK-47s and Glocks than some Antifa protester.

The problem is that there's a very real chance that this will actually happen. The only real remedy is a society that embraces higher taxes to benefit people other than the people paying the taxes. Some countries have embraced this , America never will.

Last edited:

She should just be completely off the air. Tucker has an ideology and some of it may actually be correct. She's just a complete hack, as is Hannity.

She should just be completely off the air. Tucker has an ideology and some of it may actually be correct. She's just a complete hack, as is Hannity.

Tucker is a grifter. An uber rich kid who rails against the "elites."

Last edited:
The problem is that there's a very real chance that this will actually happen. The only real remedy is a society that embraces higher taxes to benefit people other than the people paying the taxes. Some countries have embraced this , America never will.

I haven’t done the math, but less spending on cops and military would go a long way towards helping society without having to raise taxes. The federal government spends whatever anyway.

Most of them are.

If you are wondering why "Attack and dethrone god" is trending on twitter this is why

Yeah, in some ways he's worse than your usual Trumpite, because I've never thought that he believes more than a small fraction of the shit he says on the air. It's a very well-paying gig to him, and nothing more. If Tucker doesn't count as a "snooty coastal elite" then it doesn't exist. I think Hannity and Ingraham may actually believe, or have convinced themselves, that at least some of what they are saying is true, although that doesn't excuse it, of course. They both still wouldn't be caught dead residing among the "Real Americans" they claim to love so much, though. As for Tucker, I think he privately knows it's all crazy and bigoted BS, but he's making a killing and so he doesn't care if he's spewing BS or not.

Yeah, in some ways he's worse than your usual Trumpite, because I've never thought that he believes more than a small fraction of the shit he says on the air. It's a very well-paying gig to him, and nothing more. If Tucker doesn't count as a "snooty coastal elite" then it doesn't exist. I think Hannity and Ingraham may actually believe, or have convinced themselves, that at least some of what they are saying is true, although that doesn't excuse it, of course. They both still wouldn't be caught dead residing among the "Real Americans" they claim to love so much, though. As for Tucker, I think he privately knows it's all crazy and bigoted BS, but he's making a killing and so he doesn't care if he's spewing BS or not.

I feel the opposite. Tucker actually believes more what he's selling, whereas Hannity and Ingraham just know they're peddling lies. Their respective Coronavirus coverages are a good example of this.

Back