Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2676

Thread: Bullshit Fox News Says

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    It’s a good thing unbiased networks like MSNBC and CNN exist so viewers can get objective and non-partisan news.
    I don't believe I mentioned anything about CNN or MSNBC, and I've never said they weren't biased. I have said they were crappy news networks. Having said that, if you think CNN or MSNBC are nearly as far to the left as Fox is to the right there's a lot of studies that would show you're wrong. They're not. But I'm sure that you'll keep believing otherwise.

Haha. Brad keeps coming by to try to mock others and just gets smacked aside.

I can't really respect someone that just criticizes others without ever offering their own solutions or ideas. Nobody is perfect, so criticizing others is easy. What a sad little man who needs to go online to criticize anonymous people without ever being willing to offer his own sincere ideas.
    Let’s get this done!

Historically Competitive
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    I don't believe I mentioned anything about CNN or MSNBC, and I've never said they weren't biased. I have said they were crappy news networks. Having said that, if you think CNN or MSNBC are nearly as far to the left as Fox is to the right there's a lot of studies that would show you're wrong. They're not. But I'm sure that you'll keep believing otherwise.
    This is an extremely useful tool:

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/?v=402f03a963ba

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    There's no doubt that MSNBC leans left. However, they do give a platform to a lot of lifelong Republicans. Off the top of my head there is former RNC Chair Michael Steele, Bill Kristol, conservative radio talk show host Charlie Sykes, McCain Campaign Manager Steve Schmidt, W's WH Communication Director Nicole Wallace, conservative columnist John Podhoretz. Those are some serious people.

I'm sure there are others but they are allowed to speak their minds and disagree with the hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    There's no doubt that MSNBC leans left. However, they do give a platform to a lot of lifelong Republicans. Off the top of my head there is former RNC Chair Michael Steele, Bill Kristol, conservative radio talk show host Charlie Sykes, McCain Campaign Manager Steve Schmidt, W's WH Communication Director Nicole Wallace, conservative columnist John Podhoretz. Those are some serious people.

I'm sure there are others but they are allowed to speak their minds and disagree with the hosts.
    Wrong! MSNBC is a liberal deep state propaganda machine that fully coordinates their daily message with Nancy Pelosi and Obummer and Hillary Clinton. They are equivalent to Fox, but positively in a negative way.
    Birds are real.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Remember when Obummer would call in to CNNs morning “news” show and rant on and on about made up conspiracies about the Bush administration trying to undermine his election. It’s exactly the same as the Trump-Fox interaction. These things are equivalent.
    Anus is too stupid to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    I don't know if you want to compare left vs right, but in comparison to the networks being mouthpieces for the DNC VS the GOP then they are absolutely equivalent. Hell Hillary threaten to have a reporter fired from MSNBC for even suggesting the race was closer in the rust belt than what appeared.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    I don't know if you want to compare left vs right, but in comparison to the networks being mouthpieces for the DNC VS the GOP then they are absolutely equivalent. Hell Hillary threaten to have a reporter fired from MSNBC for even suggesting the race was closer in the rust belt than what appeared.
    What? I need a link to this one.

And you should keep in mind Trump has actually gotten Fox News people fired.

And, if true..., she made a threat and the msnbc said...? Naaaaa that's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post

Probably Rogan or some shit
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post

And hired Fox News people into positions of power in the government.

Joe Rogan peaked during Newsradio.

Bullshit Catamount22 says
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    "Does Trump cares if Scarborough murdered somone or not? Of course he doesn't care!"

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    "Does Trump cares if Scarborough murdered somone or not? Of course he doesn't care!"
    There was an article from a right-wing website on realclearpolitics just this morning basically saying that while Trump's attacks on Scarborough are awful, the librul mainstream news media's "lies" about Trump are even worse, because they've just been slandering the poor man (and conservatives in general) nonstop for four years. It lists a litany of liberal "lies" (and that assessment is dubious at best) that are as bad or worse, according to the writer, than what Trump has done to Scarborough. He then argues that it's the news media's fault that Trumpites don't take them seriously, and that we all need to "change our own behavior and treat each other with respect." As if Trump and Fox have any intention of doing such a thing. Bosiding at its finest.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Whenever conservatives say “we all” need to do something, they mean liberals need to do it but they wouldn’t acknowledge if liberals did it.

It just feeds the idea that conservatives have standards that could be met and they aren’t just playing politics 100% of the time.

Hell Hillary threaten to have a reporter fired from MSNBC for even suggesting the race was closer in the rust belt than what appeared.
    link please