• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Democrats need an organized social media outfit to make quotes like that go viral.

Democrats need an organized social media outfit to make quotes like that go viral.

To what end? No one who watches Fox News will be convinced it’s bad. Democrats need to spend every dime they have on getting put the vote more than they did in 2016. Forget trying to flip those dumb fucks in diners in PA.

To counter the “both sides” logic that keeps people at home on Election Day.

I don’t think that keeps people home on Election Day. You got some stats to back that up?

I’m saying people who think both parties are bad don’t vote. You disagree with that?

I’m saying people who think both parties are bad don’t vote. You disagree with that?

You're 100% right. Part of Trump's strategy was to suppress the vote by making people just sick of it all.

Democrats need a cohesive message that Republicans and their media infrastructure is a corrupt organization that is not looking out for the best interest of this country.

People who believe that now aren’t going to be convinced otherwise by this messaging. It will just confirm their beliefs because they will put it on the same mental shelf as republican shit posting.

Well it doesn't help that the Republican party fulfilled their own prophecy: "Look, the government is too strong and full of idiots. You can tell, because we elected an idiot and he is running wild."

That has led to some conservatives transitioning from "we need smaller government" to total apathy, or some misunderstood form of libertarianism.

Last edited:

That's the same John Yoo who said torture was legal and could be used at any time.

Context is key.

Back