• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Lol yeah I dont think you were there little bro. You schoolboys were drooling all over that pancake titted model with the rice teeth who danced like she was trying to shake a dingleberry loose, and I made the point she was provably a dead fuck who laid there thinking about how hot she felt she was, and that the Dunham chick was probably 10 times the lay. It was to make a point, but it’s still funny. My tastes run more to the tattooed, thick-thighed brunettes with real tits, but I’m pretty opened minded. And Bristol Palin is a fucking 6 at best but keep on jerkin to her it’s all good.

Did you know Bristol Palin was on Dancing With the Stars ? Here she is with her thick thighs and brown hair. Sorry no tattoos, but maybe she'd get one for you !

giphy.gif

O/U on how long until we back out of the UN?

If America fails again and elects Trump for a second term, it'll probably happen around 2021-2022.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for Trump to get into a global conflict on the opposite side of our historical allies.

Well, Fox News has hauled out the big guns now - their website has a story about the "role George Soros is playing in anti-Kavanaugh protests." I wonder how long it will be before they'll post some stories about Hillary and Obama's secret roles in undermining the great Judge Kavanaugh. Maybe they'll throw in the Illuminati for good measure.

Well, Fox News has hauled out the big guns now - their website has a story about the "role George Soros is playing in anti-Kavanaugh protests." I wonder how long it will be before they'll post some stories about Hillary and Obama's secret roles in undermining the great Judge Kavanaugh. Maybe they'll throw in the Illuminati for good measure.

Soros needs to stay out of this one and mind his damn business. That asshole still hasn't paid up for all the marching I did in January 2017.

Tonight on Tucker Carlson: "Liberals Rush to Attack "Old White Men!" According to Tucker, his OWG viewing base (the average age of the average Fox viewer is something like 69, I believe) is under siege from younger, intolerant liberals. The horror! Between this and Tucker's constant refrains on the rise of darker-skinned Americans and the decline of whites, it would seem that Fox has, at long last, just decided to come right out and proudly be the Dixiecrat, white nationalist news network they've covertly been since the 90s. They're not covert or using code words anymore, though.

It’s obvious after skimming this thread that Highland Deac watches more Fox News than the entire Murdoch family.

Combined.

It’s obvious after skimming this thread that Highland Deac watches more Fox News than the entire Murdoch family.

Combined.

LOL. Given that nearly every conservative I know parrots whatever Fox News or Fox Business spews on a daily basis, I like to know what they're saying. So, yes, Angus, I do look at their website frequently to see what they're up to. I usually find it to be most amusing, and certainly interesting, in what they choose to feature, and how they choose to say it. I almost never watch the network itself on television, nor do I watch much CNN or MSNBC, for that matter. Shocking, I know. Do you agree with Tucker's little rant I posted about, Angus? Do you believe that Old White Men are under attack from younger libs?

Brad’s to busy trying to find factual innacuracies in legit news sources to waste time with foxnews. He gets his real news from infowars.

Not even hiding it anymore. Next they'll be saying that poll taxes really weren't all that bad because they removed "bad influences" from the voting population, and that the Nineteenth Amendment should just be repealed because it violates a strict interpretation of the Constitution, and our 5 new majority justices should declare it unconstitutional.

ETA: I'd hate to be a US History or Civics teacher in high schools right now. Crap like this must be driving them crazy.

Not even hiding it anymore. Next they'll be saying that poll taxes really weren't all that bad because they removed "bad influences" from the voting population, and that the Nineteenth Amendment should just be repealed because it violates a strict interpretation of the Constitution, and our 5 new majority justices should declare it unconstitutional.

ETA: I'd hate to be a US History or Civics teacher in high schools right now. Crap like this must be driving them crazy.

For real.

The South wanted black people to count as a full person? Really? I hardcore judge anyone who watches Fox News regularly and thinks it is a good source. What a total dumpster fire that channel is.

of course they did, so they could gain seats in congress

you guys think it was because they didn't consider black people human? wtf

slave states would've had absolute control of government

Back