• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

The "standard definition of racist" nowadays is "I'm not a racist."

But even accepting what Hume said, he seems to be fine with a nativist and xenophobic President.

What a stupid tweet by Hume. Literally no point. “Trumps tweet wasn’t racist it was just a subgroup of racism!”

Have any conservatives denounced this yet? It’s been 24 hours.

Also interesting to see our noted conservative board members not being around lately

She said her husband has taken accusations and media coverage particularly hard.

"Watching him endure this has felt like what I would imagine it is like to watch him endure chemotherapy," she said. "I wish I could take it from him. I wish I could fix it. I wish it were me instead. I carry a pain with me knowing that he is in pain and it is with me always. His health began to suffer. He began to withdraw emotionally and it was hard on our family. We both knew that we had to make a change if we wanted to survive."

I will say that Chris Wallace has (almost) always struck me as a really good and serious journalist.

They probably put a sign up saying

"Take a shot to dunk AOC in a dunking tank before we send her back to her home country"

Surely Fox didn't even try to pretend that these were "undecided" voters. The one dude has a MAGA hat on, for pete's sake. It looks like their sample of Michigan voters consisted of going to a "Trump 2020" meeting and asking people what they thought of the Democrats running for POTUS. "Oh my goodness, just listen to these voters and what they say about the Democratic candidates! Doesn't that make everyone feel better about President Trump's chances next year?"

Last edited:

Lol so great:

1) those two are exactly what my brain envisions regarding Trumpers: plaid shirt, neon tee, MAGA hat, and old white lady with an American flag hat. So phony. No doubt he’s rocking cargo Dickey’s shorts.
2) “unpatriotic” = send them back. Taxes are as American as their AARP cards.
3) “the American people are tired of the race card” = he and his white friends are tired
4) “the Dems lie”. You have to be a special kind of unsmart to say this while wearing a MAGA hat

Judging from that picture, it looks as if Fox decided to follow the well-trod footsteps of CNN and other media outlets and traveled to a small-town or suburban diner with an overwhelmingly white customer base. Probably the local K&W, or its equivalent.

Lol so great:

1) those two are exactly what my brain envisions regarding Trumpers: plaid shirt, neon tee, MAGA hat, and old white lady with an American flag hat. So phony. No doubt he’s rocking cargo Dickey’s shorts.
2) “unpatriotic” = send them back. Taxes are as American as their AARP cards.
3) “the American people are tired of the race card” = he and his white friends are tired
4) “the Dems lie”. You have to be a special kind of unsmart to say this while wearing a MAGA hat

The American flag on the hat is the logo of the Republican candidate for Senate in Michigan:

DlIrIhOVAAAFQJq.jpg

How patriotic.

Back