• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

More like mayonnaise....

PBMPBzr.jpg

Anyone besides sailor and angus catch Greg Gutfeld's new late night comedy talk show last night?

Last edited:
I notice how nobody has posted clips from the second episode of the greatest comedy late night talk show in the history of television. Let me remedy that. Angus will love the first joke. Yes, they repeated two jokes they did the previous night.

I notice how nobody has posted clips from the second episode of the greatest comedy late night talk show in the history of television. Let me remedy that. Angus will love the first joke. Yes, they repeated two jokes they did the previous night.

The main strength of modern conservatives lies not in humor but in anger and hate. No doubt many of them may enjoy a joke in private, but shows on Fox and other right-wing networks get their ratings from identifying a group or person to hate and whipping up a frenzy against it, not in making fun of it or being satirical or telling jokes and one-liners about it. I wonder how long Fox will keep Gutfeld on the air if this is his main schtick. He'll likely to switch to the more traditional Hannity/Carlson/Ingraham/Dobbs format eventually.

Notice how MSNBC and CNN don’t have “comedy” shows. The show they seem to want to emulate is actually on Comedy Central.

Back