• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Yep.

Their power (Pubs and Fox) depends upon establishing and maintaining delusions. Mostly paranoid ones.

Saw an interesting comment that repeating the rhetoric that is used against them has two purposes, one to defuse the impact of the language used against them and the bigger one to keep their supporters intentionally uninformed. If one of them happens to google state run media with the way their search history and the algorithm works it will pull up something from Fox News etc... first, and now state run media is just some bullshit made up by Hannity.

It also obviously igores the fact that Fox News quite literally influences the decisions of the president and vice versa. A symbiotic toxic relationship.

It also obviously igores the fact that Fox News quite literally influences the decisions of the president and vice versa. A symbiotic toxic relationship.

I believe the word is codependent.

I believe the word is codependent.

Either or.

Hannity, who shared a lawyer with Donald Trump in Michael Cohen, says other news outlets are state run. Can’t make that shit up. Angus approves

how do people fall for this shit? I mean, are people that stupid ? Sadly, the answer appears to be yes.

5e0d12699e527.image.jpg

I wonder what stance Fox News should take on the following. The new story about immigration is that Jared Kushner's grandfather lied about his name to get papers to come to America after WWII. The Kushners entered the US illegally.

More projection.

I wonder what stance Fox News should take on the following. The new story about immigration is that Jared Kushner's grandfather lied about his name to get papers to come to America after WWII. The Kushners entered the US illegally.

But white immigrunts are probably good people.

How cute! RJ thinks that facts matter

The irony of white Evangelical Christians vigorously supporting Israel because it has to exist for Jesus to return and Rapture them into heaven, while simultaneously believing that as non-Evangelical Christians Jews are going to burn in hell, is one of the prime examples of conservative cognitive dissonance in modern American life. They don't really care about the well-being of Jews or Israel, they just want them to exist so they can get to heaven someday.

That’s not really what she’s saying. What’s she saying is “regardless of what you think about trump or what trump actually did, you have to support trump so we can re-elect him”. I think what she’s saying is worse.

That’s not really what she’s saying. What’s she saying is “regardless of what you think about trump or what trump actually did, you have to support trump so we can re-elect him”. I think what she’s saying is worse.

You are correct but you see some retreating to “so he may have done it but let’s let the American people decide if he should be removed.”

The goalposts just keep moving.

Back