• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Someone needs to tell them plotters they theory is flawed…if you replace x people with y people, you get…people.

Gotta be fake news…that loon appears to be beyond or immune to embarrassment.

Gotta be fake news…that loon appears to be beyond or immune to embarrassment.

Yeah. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe romantic texts would be embarrassing.

Yeah. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe romantic texts would be embarrassing.

Maybe they are truly open and honest in their private texts and they text about how stupid their audience is and how easily they are to manipulate and lie to.

Maybe they are truly open and honest in their private texts and they text about how stupid their audience is and how easily they are to manipulate and lie to.

Sure but would his base care? They love rich people manipulating and lying to them.

Sure but would his base care? They love rich people manipulating and lying to them.

Hopefully we get to find out in the very near future! Personally, I hope there is a lot of religion bashing in those messages.

I had no idea Scott was hosting a show on Fox. He tends to fly under the radar here and never seems to have a challenging election. I'm sure that won't change, but I hate to see him doing this.

I had no idea Scott was hosting a show on Fox. He tends to fly under the radar here and never seems to have a challenging election. I'm sure that won't change, but I hate to see him doing this.

Given his trips to NH and Iowa, seems like he's laying the ground work for something...

Given his trips to NH and Iowa, seems like he's laying the ground work for something...

he was even on the Daily Show the other night. sounds like he's real focused on the people of South Carolina at the moment.

^^^^^^^ The original pic

FZ9jLs7WQAEX25_

There really is no bottom for these motherfuckers. The judge is of course now getting antisemitic death threats.

Back