• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

For the record, I am not a registered Democrat. Having said that, I pretty much hate Donald Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Sean Hannity, and a large percentage of moronic Fox News viewers.

Nah, I kind of hate them for their environmental and climate change policies. Especially their bird policies. I don’t hate their followers though, I just think that aren’t intelligent or are shitty people.

But according to these same people, it's the Democrats who are divisive and dividing the American people by constantly criticizing Trump. They have no ill will towards those ungrateful, snobby, elitist, wicked, and hateful going-to-hell LibDems! Why do they dislike us so?

That's thoroughly fucked up. Tom Cotton is a disgusting human being.

(Side note: Maria Bartiromo has done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt. She's all in on Trumpism.)

Front page of Fox News right now:

1) header - story about Barr tapping other officials to look into Ukraine (no mention of the 1100 former DOJ officials letter calling on him to resign).

2) big, all caps story right below: “new book reveals damning information on Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting.”

3) and then right next to it in big elderly friendly font is a story on Michael Avenatti.

Lol. Sailor loves it.

During a Fox News discussion on Buttigieg and his personal relationships after Medal of Freedom recipient Rush Limbaugh made homophobic comments, guest points out both Limbaugh's and Trump's multiple failed marriages. Anchor interrupts, demanding the President's personal relationships be left out of the conversation. Anchor proceeds to read Limbaugh's comments again.

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-a...ionships-during-panel-discussion-pete-1487684

During a Fox News discussion on Buttigieg and his personal relationships after Medal of Freedom recipient Rush Limbaugh made homophobic comments, guest points out both Limbaugh's and Trump's multiple failed marriages. Anchor interrupts, demanding the President's personal relationships be left out of the conversation. Anchor proceeds to read Limbaugh's comments again.

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-a...ionships-during-panel-discussion-pete-1487684

AND THEY GOT HIS AGE WRONG TOO !!!!

"They're saying, OK, how's this going to look, 37-year-old gay guy kissing his husband on stage next to 'Mr. Man' Donald Trump? What's going to happen there?" Limbaugh said, arguing that the U.S. was not ready to have a gay president.

Buttigieg is 38, not 37. His birthday was in January.

are you new to Rush or something?

Gonna make a suggestion for the podcast "Knowledge Fight," an analysis of all things Info Wars and Alex Jones.

Back