• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Seems like they're people moving to a city.

Frightened little boys afraid the black guys can and will beat them up and their dicks are bigger and they can satisfy a woman better than they can

Seems like they're people moving to a city.

The only mass population movements that white people have supported are white flight, gentrification, and the trail of tears/indigenous dispossession.

Frightened little boys afraid the black guys can and will beat them up and their dicks are bigger and they can satisfy a woman better than they can

That’s the “little black boys and little white girls” line from the white supremacist “I Had a Nightmare” speech.

The only mass population movements that white people have supported are white flight, gentrification, and the trail of tears/indigenous dispossession.

And the exploration of the entire planet and the solar system.

so if in the future, Captain Kirk or whatever flies to a galaxy humans have never been to before and finds a planet but there are aliens on it, did he and the crew of the Enterprise discover the planet or does that not count because there are aliens there already

Everyone forgets Leif Erickson!

but never forget Leif Garrett

20100203__20100204_A02_ND04LEIFSHELFp1.jpg

[h=1]Former Fox News reporter says he left because of 'partisan misinformation'[/h]https://thehill.com/homenews/media/450079-former-fox-news-reporter-says-he-left-because-of-partisan-misinformation

Former Fox News reporter Carl Cameron said Monday that he left the network favored by conservatives because "right-wing hosts drowned out straight journalism with partisan misinformation."
Cameron made the remarks in a promotional video about why he joined Front Page Live, a website whose goal is, in part, to serve as an antidote to the conservative Drudge Report.
"What’s a former Fox guy doing here on Front Page Live partnering with progressives?" Cameron, who worked at Fox News for more than two decades, said in the video. "Well, it’s about facts, not partisanship."
Cameron, now Front Page Live's chief political correspondent, said he joined Fox News in its early days because the "idea of fair and balanced news appealed to me."
"But over the years, the right-wing hosts drowned out straight journalism with partisan misinformation. I left," he added before noting that he has "unique insight and understanding of how the right operates and literally 30 years of covering Donald Trump."

Biden is 76 and Trump is 72. It's fair game.

Isn't Fat Boy - I mean the Donald - 73? He just had a birthday.

Hell. I'm almost 73. I don't want a president who is as old as I am. Somewhere between 40 and 60 would be nice.

Back