• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

To do this thread justice you would need to livestream Fox News here.

It's amazing how a major new media outlet is willingly participating in the cover up.

People need to wake up and realize they may get away with casting enough doubts that we won't get a real investigation.

On the flip side most the liberals seem to think Trump should be removed from office because a russian journalist emailed his son. Does kinda seem like a coup.

On the flip side most the liberals seem to think Trump should be removed from office because a russian journalist emailed his son. Does kinda seem like a coup.

I applaud you for covering for the missing board conservatives who obviously don't want to defend this.

I applaud you for covering for the missing board conservatives who obviously don't want to defend this.

Meanwhile on CNN, we have the first legislative win for Republicans in 10 years, the first massive tax overhaul in 30 years and they're leading with people getting sick on a cruise ship.

Its a void worth filling.

Meanwhile on CNN, we have the first legislative win for Republicans in 10 years, the first massive tax overhaul in 30 years and they're leading with people getting sick on a cruise ship.

Pretty sure they've been following that news for weeks.

I seriously thought that screen shot was photo shopped until I saw it on Fox News' twitter. Right wingers have control of every branch of government and are still convinced they are being persecuted.

Has the tax bill passed and been signed by the President? You think a reconciliation bill warrants front page news for days?

I seriously thought that screen shot was photo shopped until I saw it on Fox News' twitter. Right wingers have control of every branch of government and are still convinced they are being persecuted.

You haven’t heard about the injustices committed against wealthy white Christians?

From Ted Cruz's former national spokesman:

it's good to know that some of y'all think that when it comes to overly sensationalizing the news, Fox is the main problem these days, astute objective insightful analysis of our media

it's good to know that some of y'all think that when it comes to overly sensationalizing the news, Fox is the main problem these days, astute objective insightful analysis of our media

Back