• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Has the tax bill passed and been signed by the President? You think a reconciliation bill warrants front page news for days?

Is on reuters. When the alternative is sea sickness on a carnival cruise... sure.

Fox is such irresponsible crap. I am appalled that educated people believe anything from that phony news tabloid.

Fox is such irresponsible crap. I am appalled that educated people believe anything from that phony news tabloid.

It is hard to believe, but that is all they look at so to them it rings true as they only have us to counter. If the investigation come to a conclusion that is antithetical to there belief system maybe some will read the report for themselves. Personally, I want trump in office as he will be the gift that keeps giving for 2018 and 2020.

Reminder: this guy (former congressman) is incredibly far right and loves Trump.

So wouldn't the best strategy be if you disagree with him just praise him and then all the sudden he might up and flip and care about the environment?

It is hard to believe, but that is all they look at so to them it rings true as they only have us to counter. If the investigation come to a conclusion that is antithetical to there belief system maybe some will read the report for themselves. Personally, I want trump in office as he will be the gift that keeps giving for 2018 and 2020.

Trump will keep on giving much like HRC did for the Dems.

Did he just @ NBC their own article?

Lol yes.

Republicans are literally a group of monkeys flinging shit against a wall, hoping something sticks. It's all instinctual and reflexive with zero regard for the truth or intellectual honesty.

So the tax cuts are retroactive?

i wonder how many of those bonuses will make it down to the people that actually need the money. besides, why is this floozy still getting face time and in the WH?

Back