• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

LOL WTF??? Wow, more hard hitting stream of consciousness from brave Tucker.

Got any evidence to make that generalization that “our leaders communities” aren’t getting more diverse, Tuck?

"Peters’ resignation on Tuesday, publishing his entire email to his former coworkers at Fox. In it, he says he was previously proud of his time spent at the network but, in recent times, has become “ashamed,” accusing Fox of “assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law” as well as “fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.”"

sounds right to me

Congrats to Hazelton. There have been similar "demographic shifts" in my home county in E. NC and now when I visit, if I want something other than BBQ or fried flounder (or fried anything), I can choose a taqueria unlike during "the good ol' days".

Ralph is a deep state stooge who pursues drama wherever a dollar can be made.

He is shrill and apoplectic and so is a perfect candidate for gender transformation into a Democrat.

lectro is a WH propaganda stooge who pursues drama wherever there is a keyboard.

He is shrill and apoplectic and so is a perfect candidate for gender transformation.

FIFY

LOL at Carlson, he basically admitted that what he was saying was bigoted, then tried to cover it by urging his viewers to imagine their own hometowns changing so quickly. There's no doubt that rapid demographic change is one of main things that helped elect Trump, and it scares the bejesus out of middle-aged and older white rural, small-town (and some suburban) folks, as well as the GOP high command. That's why Tucker and others at Fox keep bringing it up: it scares their viewers and drives them to vote. Even many small NC towns that are struggling economically have still seen a substantial increase in Hispanic and some Asian immigration, and many native whites resent and fear it. Many of the older ones are happy to use these folks to mow their lawns, clean their homes, and do other chores for them, but God forbid they should vote or speak something other than English or be too "visible" in their communities. Demographic changes also scare the GOP high command because they know what it means down the road: fewer GOP election victories. Hence Voter ID laws, efforts to remove immigrants, extreme gerrymandering, etc. It's an effort by both groups (GOP leaders and Trumpite base voters) to delay the inevitable.

Last edited:
Congrats to Hazelton. There have been similar "demographic shifts" in my home county in E. NC and now when I visit, if I want something other than BBQ or fried flounder (or fried anything), I can choose a taqueria unlike during "the good ol' days".

This reminds me to go to the Mexican restaurant in my hometown where the shopping mall used to be.

LOL at Carlson, he basically admitted that what he was saying was bigoted, then tried to cover it by urging his viewers to imagine their own hometowns changing so quickly. There's no doubt that rapid demographic change is one of main things that helped elect Trump, and it scares the bejesus out of middle-aged and older white rural, small-town (and some suburban) folks, as well as the GOP high command. That's why Tucker and others at Fox keep bringing it up: it scares their viewers and drives them to vote. Even many small NC towns that are struggling economically have still seen a substantial increase in Hispanic and some Asian immigration, and many native whites resent and fear it. Many of the older ones are happy to use these folks to mow their lawns, clean their homes, and do other chores for them, but God forbid they should vote or speak something other than English or be too "visible" in their communities. Demographic changes also scare the GOP high command because they know what it means down the road: fewer GOP election victories. Hence Voter ID laws, efforts to remove immigrants, extreme gerrymandering, etc. It's an effort by both groups (GOP leaders and Trumpite base voters) to delay the inevitable.

white ppl ain't worried about Asian immigration

Weird that immigrants seem to handle the changes “human beings” aren’t wired to deal with just fine.

Any country east of China we should be worried about?

East Asian

I would disagree to some extent. I was talking mostly about Indian immigration, but I've heard of Asian immigrants from Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. who have not exactly been welcomed with open arms in parts of suburban and small-town NC. Perhaps not treated as badly as Hispanics, but they're still viewed with a good deal of suspicion, especially if they are in the medical field and have been hired to work in rural NC hospitals and thus make more money than many of the local folk. Also, some people aren't very discriminating. I heard about one Indian doctor who was mistaken for a "Mexican" doctor and roughed up, he escaped by hiding under his SUV. No joke.

Back