• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

No one hit first. This is hilarious and terribly sad. Some of you who talk about self-awareness need a bit.

Last edited:
Obsession with...hydration, WnB?

Hydration is terrific, I love it. When I am dehydrated I walk over to the sink or the water cooler in my office or a water fountain and I drink some water. During meals I drink water or maybe some iced tea. If none of that is available to me at the moment, I wait until it is. My body is equipped to handle the hour or so until a water source is available, because I am strong like bull and have so many water sources at my disposal that my overall hydration never falls below a healthy level. I do not require a constant water source in my hand at a seconds notice to maintain healthy hydration levels, except when I am riding a bike or hiking a mountain, etc. Like a lot of things in America, Americans take a good idea like hydration and overthink, overdo, and overspend on it. It's water for fucks sake. Go take a drink and move on with your day don't walk around with a goddamn cooler of water in your hand plopping it down at every meeting and constantly drinking and pissing all day, you are being ridiculous.

Hydration is terrific, I love it. When I am dehydrated I walk over to the sink or the water cooler in my office or a water fountain and I drink some water. During meals I drink water or maybe some iced tea. If none of that is available to me at the moment, I wait until it is. My body is equipped to handle the hour or so until a water source is available, because I am strong like bull and have so many water sources at my disposal that my overall hydration never falls below a healthy level. I do not require a constant water source in my hand at a seconds notice to maintain healthy hydration levels, except when I am riding a bike or hiking a mountain, etc. Like a lot of things in America, Americans take a good idea like hydration and overthink, overdo, and overspend on it. It's water for fucks sake. Go take a drink and move on with your day don't walk around with a goddamn cooler of water in your hand plopping it down at every meeting and constantly drinking and pissing all day, you are being ridiculous.

I will be more careful this time as I was successfully baited in a prior post on this thread

I have no idea what I just read but I enjoyed it

I’m with wake and bake .... I coach a kids running club after school and sometimes I have to stop practice and have a talk with the team about how we don’t need to drink water every time we complete half a lap.

I’m with wake and bake .... I coach a kids running club after school and sometimes I have to stop practice and have a talk with the team about how we don’t need to drink water every time we complete half a lap.

Don’t be so angry, coach. They know a whole lot more about human hydration than olds. It’s science

OK good for you and your general discussion about plastic in the ocean, but the comment you responded to was specifically about the pacific garbage patch.

Ok so mostly just Asians are to blame. Most the boards are racist against them anyways so there shouldn’t be too much trouble with this post.

Back