• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I'm sure her Thanksgiving dinner for homeless and less fortunate was a big success!!

I'm sure her Thanksgiving dinner for homeless and less fortunate was a big success!!

All the Tofurkey the LIBRULS will allow real Americans to eat.

Lara Trump said on Fox today that rising inflation is part of a liberal plot to destroy Thanksgiving by making turkeys too expensive to eat. Apparently liberals don't "want us to have any traditions" and if people don't serve turkey at Thanksgiving "then people won't come over." LibDems playing that 3-D chess again - is there no part of American life and society that they aren't waging a war against?

Pretty sure Fox News making people’s parents and uncles into batshit crazy people ruined more Thanksgivings than inflation.

It was only a matter of time before conservatives took the parents' side.

Anything that interferes with rich white people making money (gun companies, nra, politicians) will be fought tooth and nail by your pro life party.

Just a largely (mostly?) peaceful arson.

I'm sure the Murdoch family has insurance, right?

Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Chris Wallace announces on his show this morning that he's leaving Fox News to go to CNN. Are there any legitimate journalists left at Fox? I guess the Murdochs have decided that they no longer need to have even a few legit reporters like Wallace and Shepard Smith as window dressing anymore. (Cue Angus chiming in with Chris Cuomo...)

Chris Wallace announces on his show this morning that he's leaving Fox News to go to CNN. Are there any legitimate journalists left at Fox? I guess the Murdochs have decided that they no longer need to have even a few legit reporters like Wallace and Shepard Smith as window dressing anymore. (Cue Angus chiming in with Chris Cuomo...)

Please tell me he is replacing Cuomo.

This is a massive development. Keep in mind Shep Smith left Fox News earlier this year. Anyone with brains that isn't spouting FoxNews lines is heading for the exits.

He’s joining CNN+. A streaming service that be dead nearly the moment it is released.

Cable news has so much fluff and filler how is there a market for more
Content?

Back