• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Thanks, Republicans for the extra 500,000 dead (so far) and never ending Covid because of your "freedom" or proping up your political god Donald Jenious Trump (lol), general selfishness, or just to make the liberals feel pain.

I'm sorry to inform you, phdeac, that that reference is now almost thirty years old.

Yet somehow someway I keep seeing Snoop on Corona commercials like every single day.

Yet somehow someway I keep seeing Snoop on Corona commercials like every single day.
I'm not sure your kids would be a good sample, but I'd be really curious to know what snoop dogg is known for these days. My guess would be cooking with Martha Stewart. I wouldn't be surprised if most kids didn't even know he's a rapper.

Blows my mind to read articles about gen z kids getting all worked up about Eminem bc they just heard his music for the first time on tiktok

Kids know who Martha Stewart is?

I enjoyed the so much drama in the LBC tweet

I did not know that Snoop was successfully married for the past 24 hours

Well, that can't be - everyone knows that Tucker is just an entertainer who exaggerates and rants to entertain his viewers. Surely no one actually thinks that he's being serious, even though he works for a supposed news organization!

Back