• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Castro didnt “release” a list - that implies that it was somehow not already available and he was putting new information out. He just reproduced already public information.

Earlier in the segment:

There are consequences. People form an opinion of you, IE: the president is a bigot. You can do what you will with that information. In most cases, violence probably isn't recommended.

Trump would challenge Elizabeth Warren to a duel. Then, five minutes before the time he'd show up with a doctor's note claiming he had an injured eyelid and chicken out.

Trump would have played up the duel with maximum publicity and trash-talking, made a nice profit selling tickets to his rube base to see it, and then would have sent his second, like Gorka or Miller, to do the duel for him instead.

They're just trying to bait someone on a news outlet into saying "If duels were the consequences of words, then Trump would be dead 10 times over!!!" or the like so they can cry "THEY THREATENED THE PRESIDENT! HOW UNAMARICAN OF THESE DEMON-RATS!". If they can't get a news outlet, they'll settle for a random reddit post.

Last edited:
I assume this is what that Bill O'Reilly book was about.

I don't know if I'm more surprised that Brit Hume stayed in Baltimore or that he stayed in an Embassy Suites.

I assume this is what that Bill O'Reilly book was about.

Ol' Bill managed to get himself into the news again in the last couple of days with some tweets on his twitter feed. He claimed that while "researching" his next book, "The United States of Trump", he "could not find one example of the President discussing skin color in a pejorative way or promoting Caucasian dominance." He was promptly slammed with replies pointing out numerous Trump tweets and statements, including "Mexicans are rapists", saying a judge couldn't be fair because he was "Mexican", and so on. I think he got something like 11,000 replies, most of them critical. Of course, he's almost certainly not writing or researching the book himself, as he's had ghostwriters do most of his books, and he just writes a foreword and slaps his name on the cover. He did get some sweet PR for the book, though. LOL.

Last edited:
It's hard to have an honest discussion of racism with people whose only definition of racism is "I'm not a racist."

No. I’ve posted that several times before. It was an excellent interview though. Few politicians truly understand politics like she does.

In Trumpworld, any public criticism of Dear Leader from someone in the cult causes an immediate and furious lashback from Trump and his following, as even low-rung House member Justin Amash discovered. Trump has recently started tweeting some criticisms of Fox, mainly complaining that a few people at the network (especially Shepard Smith) don't toe the party line enough for his liking, that Fox is giving too much airtime (that is, any airtime) to Democratic presidential candidates (like Buttigieg), and that his new favorite network is One America News, which is apparently completely and blindly pro-Trump 24/7, as opposed to Fox, which is only in the tank for him 20/7 (or whatever). If OAN starts making some inroads on Fox's ratings, it will be interesting to see how Fox reacts.

Back