• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

As soon as they are done wiping his ass.

This is an era of unwiped ass. They won’t wipe his ass. They’ll just tell everybody there was nothing to wipe. People are saying it was the cleanest ass.

They’re not even trying to hide it

Republicans are giving coronavirus victims the same treatment as people of color. You don't exist. You're subhuman. Your life doesn't matter. Your problems are not our problem.

Republicans are giving coronavirus victims the same treatment as people of color. You don't exist. You're subhuman. Your life doesn't matter. Your problems are not our problem.

Not coincidentally, coronavirus victims are disproportionally people of color.

I turned on Fox News (Hannity) to see what they would choose to cover. My god. It’s not even close to news, just blatant mind control propaganda. And the ads are actually worse than the show itself. It’s legitimately scary.

Is there anybody else out there who is afraid the Chris Wallace tough interview was just a trick to get him in as the first debate host? Wallace will just spout Fox News talking points at Biden and give Trump softball questions. Then Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity run out onto the stage. Hannity knocks Biden down and Carlson hits Biden with a leg drop. Then all the Fox News correspondents come out and celebrate with Trump.

Is there anybody else out there who is afraid the Chris Wallace tough interview was just a trick to get him in as the first debate host? Wallace will just spout Fox News talking points at Biden and give Trump softball questions. Then Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity run out onto the stage. Hannity knocks Biden down and Carlson hits Biden with a leg drop. Then all the Fox News correspondents come out and celebrate with Trump.

If this includes the return of Trish Regan, I am totally in favor.

"holy shit is that rudy giuliani's entrance music!?"

I turned on Fox News (Hannity) to see what they would choose to cover. My god. It’s not even close to news, just blatant mind control propaganda. And the ads are actually worse than the show itself. It’s legitimately scary.

I agree. I've been tuning in for a few minutes here and there since COVID adjusted my schedule in March. It's totally insane. I really think that Trump is only part of the problem. If we don't free ourselves from FoxNews, we're forever screwed.

I mean its pretty obvious since everything is projection that Trump will be on all the drugs while using an earpiece.

Back