• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

I gotta admit, Trish Regan on Fox Business is drawing me into her web of lies. She's irresistible when she peers at me across that desk and into my kitchen at night.

Rubes will eat that shit up and then start yelling about how black people and Mexicans don’t have to work and get to live off welfare

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/tucker-carlson-ilhan-omar/593602/

Conor Friedersdorf has a great take on Tucker Carlson's bullshit.
What’s a term to describe someone who insists that whole groups of people are bad in the same way, and ceases to treat members of that group as individuals?

Tucker Carlson is that term.

“Maybe we’re importing people from places whose values are simply antithetical to ours,” Carlson continued. But isn’t it Carlson who holds views antithetical to American harmony? Perhaps Carlson provides “living proof” that it is dangerous to grant citizenship to San Francisco–born, La Jolla–raised white men.

If that sounds like a parody of what a “grievance studies” professor would believe, Carlson is the real-life, nativist analogue of that parody, fit for a tenured chair at Trump University. For other examples of his generalizations about foreign-born people, I refer you to his fear-mongering monologue concerning Roma refugees in America and his appearances on a morning radio show, where he called the citizens of Iraq “semiliterate primitive monkeys” for whom he has “zero sympathy.” He has also suggested that immigration “makes our own country poorer and dirtier and more divided.”

I think Carlson divides America. And I’d rather hear the views of the first 100 immigrants listed in the Boston phone book than those of Carlson and his Fox producers. Many call Carlson’s show “racist,” which I would resist—strictly speaking, it is more accurate to call it xenophobic, animus-filled, prejudicial, poorly reasoned, and bigoted.

Yea, and then idiots like Jesse Waters further the narrative. It’s mind boggling how these people stay employed or how actual people watch this garbage and think “wow this is so insightful”:

“Fox's Jesse Watters: "Just because people had slaves during the founding doesn't mean we were founded on slavery and white supremacy"”

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...g-founding-doesnt-mean-we-were-founded/224179

Fox is a cancer

And saying that while continually talking over a black person.

Back