• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

One of the big GOP talking points right now is that "polls" are showing that support for impeachment is declining, and that Trump's approval ratings are up. In fact, polls on impeachment are mixed, and Trump's approval rating is still about 10 points underwater according to the RCP average. Another Fox/GOP talking point that skews the actual situation.

He's only joking, nbd

What made even better is my posting that I was yanking their chains and they still went to that place.

Congratulations RJ ! You just gave celebrated with a self high-five !

giphy.gif

DNC Vice Chair Michael Blake was interviewed by Fox today, but refused to stick to the script of discussing the Dem presidential race and attacked Tucker Carlson. When the Fox reporter asked Blake about Carlson's remark that Michelle Obama should enter the race, Blake responded "The core question is, why the hell does Tucker Carlson still have a job here in the first place?”, and added "The reality is, this is someone who said white supremacy is a hoax. Why does Fox allow him to still be here in the first place?” The Fox reporter complained that Blake was on Fox to discuss the Democratic primary field, not Tucker Carlson. Blake then slammed the way that Fox is covering Trump's presidency, which led the reporter to complain "I didn’t bring you on to bash our network so with all due respect, why don’t we just keep it on topic" to which Blake replied "But it's relevant." Good for him. It's about time someone in the Democratic Party starts calling Fox out for their bullshit.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-news-guest-steals-show-asking-why-does-tucker-carlson-still-have-a-job-200829208.html

Terrible joke incoming...

Fox News is changing their name to Fox Ewes because all their viewers are sheep. Baaaa
Thank you thank you. I'll be here all night.

Terrible joke incoming...

Fox News is changing their name to Fox Ewes because all their viewers are sheep. Baaaa
Thank you thank you. I'll be here all night.

RJ wants to know where you get your material

these people are either really this dumb or they are appealing to really dumb people...either way the GOP is an embarrassment to America.

how is the President of the United States a rebel in this analogy?

Reminds me of when I went to Red Sox-Yankees at Yankee Stadium in 2003 or so and they played the Empire theme for the Red Sox and rebel theme for the Yankees.

Last edited:
Back