• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Between this and the National Review just openly admitting that maybe having a "smaller" (whiter) electorate is a good idea, it's been quite the week for those Back to the Future conservatives who long for the good ole days of Jim Crow and the Know Nothing (Nativist) Party. If they keep this up they'll be openly pushing for poll taxes and a sweeping immigration ban like the National Origins Act soon.

My Pillow CEO is "investigating" Fox News to find out why they won't put him on the air to talk about election fraud. His big evidence drop is still going to happen in the near future.

My Pillow CEO is "investigating" Fox News to find out why they won't put him on the air to talk about election fraud. His big evidence drop is still going to happen in the near future.

Well Mike, having you on got us sued for over a billion dollars you crack addled twit.

Well Mike, having you on got us sued for over a billion dollars you crack addled twit.

Yep. It's amazing - and sad - what a billion-dollar lawsuit will do to bring some honesty to the "reporting" of Fox News & Business. I wonder if Fox's lawyers will take the same line as Rudy and Sidney Powell's attorneys - that they are really just entertainers (comedians?) and so no one should have taken their claims seriously to start with.

Well Rudy and Sidney got that line from Fox News.

Notice how MSNBC and CNN don’t have “comedy” shows.

Oh how quickly they forget the Cuomo brothers comedy hour broadcasts on CNN last year when the "party of science" was duped into believing Andrew Cuomo was doing a great job managing the pandemic:

GTO4NHYEUREKRBI6JF4ELI25RM.jpg

So they were just following orders. Gotcha.

There were probably a whole lot of actual Nazis that felt the same way. Not an excuse.

Lawsuit for being called a mentally unbalanced man on a national TV entertainment program masquerading as a news show.

Back