• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Raleigh Dining Recommendations

tagsfan

Reaction score
Headed to a concert at the Duke Energy Center in February and looking for suggestions for good, not-too-pricey, restaurants near there (walking distance preferred). Any leads appreciated.

Sitti
Bida Manda
buku
Fiction Kitchen
MOFU
Cafe Luna

Last edited:
Bida Manda and Brewery Bhavana...Forbes rated it one of the top 8 places in the world to eat in 2017. I would also add Sushi Blues. Love Raleigh dining.

Wrong. Brewery Bhavana is amazeballs. My favorite spot in Raleigh. Delicious beers and great AZN food, which together is a great combination.

Meh. Craft beers are wildly overrated and Asian food ranks somewhere between dirt and Captain D's on the list of things I want to eat. I'll take an original Coors with an elite ribeye, potato, and salad over that any day.

Bhavana is really good but Bida Manda is better food. They're right next to each other and owned by the same family. You can't go wrong with either. Ill throw out a casual and relatively cheap favorite: Gringo a GoGo. It's the best Mexican I've ever had in NC. Red enchiladas there are amazing.

Meh. Craft beers are wildly overrated and Asian food ranks somewhere between dirt and Captain D's on the list of things I want to eat. I'll take an original Coors with an elite ribeye, potato, and salad over that any day.

This might be your worst take yet. I guess anything above yellow mustard is deemed too spicy for you?

The hoity-toity Angus Barn? I say go to the Sizzler order yourself a Coors draft and get yourself a real steak medium well of course...

This might be your worst take yet. I guess anything above yellow mustard is deemed too spicy for you?

The spiciness is fine. The problem is the relative lack of enjoyable flavors and the 50% probability that you're eating a cat.

I always hit up Chat-Grill when I’m in town for nostalgia. They’ve got one in Davidson now but it’s indoors and just not the same.

Any suggestions for reasonably priced restaurants near PNC Arena?

Back