• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official XFL Thread

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Vince McMahon sells $100M worth of WWE shares to help fund sports-focused company

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...-some-wwe-shares-fund-alpha-entertainment-llc

Is the NFL boring enough and Goodell bad enough of a leader for it to work now? I mean if your players are gonna kneel during the anthem and be anti #MAGA, at least do the heel turn right

ironsheik-300x231.jpg

If younger Vince McMahon, Jerry jones, Papa John, and concussions can’t win wars against the NFL I don’t see what can

What has been the last successful new league of a major sport? MLS because there really wasn't one in the U.S. for soccer? I just don't see how (essentially) the same sport would support two major leagues. Seems like you should just make arena football more ridiculous if you're looking to differentiate from NFL

I participated in a fantasy XFL league back in the day. I think through the old Sandbox website. It was embarrassing for everyone involved.

Also $100M doesn’t really get you much, he going to buy 1/15th of a stadium.

It seems like Vince is prepping for the transfer of power to Triple H running everything in the WWE and then Vince would go off and do this other project. In my opinion the sooner the better.

Vince better make sure Triple H doesn’t go full BKF.

Well there are empty stadiums in St Louis and San Diego and soon there will be an empty one in Oakland.

Sign Tebow and Manziel and you'll have something

He's right. And you've got a face and a heel right off the bat. Let Manziel drink on the sidelines and I'm in.

Tebow could cut a promo like, "When I was in the NFL, they wouldn't let me kneel for Jesus. But they'll let those ingrates kneel to disrespect our flag!" (crowd chants "USA! USA! USA!)

Manziel can just be Manziel.

Last edited:
He's right. And you've got a face and a heel right off the bat. Let Manziel drink on the sidelines and I'm in.

Tebow could cut a promo like, "When I was in the NFL, they wouldn't let me kneel for Jesus. But they'll let those ingrates kneel to disrespect our flag!" (crowd chants "USA! USA! USA!)

You’re not wrong.

Terrible suggestion. Just have people ready to throw him some after scores

stone-cold-steveweisers-o.gif

Last edited:
What has been the last successful new league of a major sport? MLS because there really wasn't one in the U.S. for soccer? I just don't see how (essentially) the same sport would support two major leagues. Seems like you should just make arena football more ridiculous if you're looking to differentiate from NFL

It's coming

Terrible suggestion. Just have people ready to throw him some after scores

stone-cold-steveweisers-o.gif

You're right. That's a better idea.

Alright. So we've got two players. Let's come up with a few hundred more.

Back