• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football 2018 Offseason Discussion

he's my favorite Deac. Still smiling about that pirouette move during the 4th quarter of the Belk Bowl.

So that's where the idea of that trophy came from.......

Is Dortch practicing and playing in the spring game? If so, might have to make the trip.

Free t-shirt idea: “The Slot Machine” written on the front, with a picture of a slot machine. In the slots, either the number 3 (his new number) going across all the slots or a picture of his face. Back has “Dortch for Heisman” and maybe some stats, accolades or something like that. Would be a cool shirt.

Some of us did that with Willie Idellete shirts, it didn't end well. No using players names or likeness unless you want cease and desist letters from the AD.

Any word on how things are progressing with these spring practices? Particularly interested in Newman/Bowers. Also cannot wait to see Dortch back on the field, going to fly in for the ND game as I didn't get to see him in Syracuse last season.

Love that Strnad article in the Journal.

I’m hoping Mays can emerge as the #2 LB as he will be a Rs-Junior. Would rather have experience starting and then simpson/Burely playing back up roles their first year on the field (give or take).

amazing play by our quarterbacks in the scrimmage, welcome to see, and nice to see all the receiver participation

Good to see T. Redd back and making tackles from his Safety position.

Good stuff from Les on Twitter:

Last edited:
With time in the weight room, Hartman will be pretty darn good. Outside of injury, I just don’t see a way Bowers ever sees the field.

Bachman is underrated.

Back