• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football 2018 Offseason Discussion

VMI is coming to Winston in 2022. We already have 4 non-con games, 3 at home. Air Force, Liberty, and Army. AF doesn't have a date yet, so it's probably them. Yet, Liberty bailed on a planned game with us.

I would bet its Air Force, unless we want to only play military schools that year.

VMI is coming to Winston in 2022. We already have 4 non-con games, 3 at home. Air Force, Liberty, and Army. AF doesn't have a date yet, so it's probably them. Yet, Liberty bailed on a planned game with us.

Maybe the program will improve, but VMI has been as bad a 1-AA (FCS) program as any over the last 10 years. Last year, VMI went 0-11, including a 62-0 loss to Air Force (and Air Force struggled last year). Over the last 10 years, VMI has only scheduled 2 games against Power V conference opponents 42-0 and 48-7 losses to UVA. Last year's WF offense could have scored 100+ points if it wanted to against VMI. Understand playing one FCS team a year, but would be concerned about the safety of the VMI team unless things change in Lexington.

I trust in Kendall Hinton.

I trust Warren Ruggerio even more

and that’s saying something.

Go KH. Strong Summer. Footwork, footwork, footwork :)

God I love our football team so much. Finally bought my first season tickets for this upcoming season.

love it. gonna miss the wolf of deacon blvd but can't wait to see what else Dortch has in store for us. Seems like a really cool guy.

Ziggy into the HOF! Great news. Well deserved for the 2 sport star.

I think State was also set, so that's two ESPN Thursday night games. Pretty great exposure.

TV times set for Towson at noon on the ACCN extra. BC (sept 13) and NCSU (nov 8) set for 7:30 on ESPN. Tulane is TBD on Aug 30th.

That Towson game will be hotter than 10 Hells.

Hope Wellman & Co. stock up on the usual dozen or so bottles of water at the concession stands.

Back