• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Generation X can’t afford to retire

Thanks Millennials / Boomers.

Well all be on bitcoin in five years and boomers will be fucked

Here’s where rj blames millennials for not being able to start companies

maybe Gen X should've spent more money on retirement instead of avocado toast and participation trophies for their kids

Man, Gen X has had the easiest go of things. Being born in '61 to '75 means you got a ton of the delicious 90's money, brother.

Man, Gen X has had the easiest go of things. Being born in '61 to '75 means you got a ton of the delicious 90's money, brother.

Yeah, I remember being at Wake in the late 90s. My friend’s older brothers graduated earlier and got dot com jobs making 80k right out of school.

I'm at the tail end of Gen X (1976) and had the pleasure of suffering through all 3 of the market drops. Sadly, I did not make anything up till the dotcom boom so I literally top ticked the market as an entry point. Has been a tough ride except the past few years...

I'm at the tail end of Gen X (1976) and had the pleasure of suffering through all 3 of the market drops. Sadly, I did not make anything up till the dotcom boom so I literally top ticked the market as an entry point. Has been a tough ride except the past few years...

2018 could be a hairy roller coaster ride in the market.

I think it's fair to say that folks born in '76 through 93' has has to struggle like hell economically. At least we haven't been exposed to death like those born in the 20s. Still sucks doe.

03acb430-5149-0131-b482-7eec34fa2d46.gif

Back