• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

StubHub

Negotiating the purchase of a municipal coliseum and bottom fishing for foreclosures are not the same thing.

Last edited:
Negotiating the purchase of a municipal coliseum and bottom fishing for foreclosures are not the same thing.

They are exactly the same thing. You either have a competing bidder or you don’t. The concept that you are making the average Winston taxpayer happy is a joke. They hate us just as much as they did yesterday.

They are exactly the same thing. You either have a competing bidder or you don’t. The concept that you are making the average Winston taxpayer happy is a joke. They hate us just as much as they did yesterday.

The things we learn on this board from the donald.

My great grandpa used to say, "I'd like to buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth"

i'm just guessing the donald was not a Calloway-related major undergrad

Back