• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I think Danny has lost this team

" we could easily be"

You are one LYING, DISHONEST asshole...DROP the MOST important word...

Talk about MOVING the goalpost...PATHETIC...

Are you going to FESS up about your INTENTIONAL lie??

My dick will be waiting for your shake...you love it so much that I have to let you have your fun.
Nope. Doesn't change the ridiculousness of your post.

You are a total LIAR. You intentionally dropped a word.

You proved nothing you say can be trusted.

Maybe Trump will hire you to be his Press Secretary. You've proven your ability to lie and be proud of it.

You should change your screenname to LIEYO.

I do think this team could be very good next year if chaundee and Sarr improve as much as I think they will. I would not take them off the court the rest of this year if I was manning

Even though it was late, when Crawford blocks the dunk, that then bounces off the Duke guy, but foul on Crawford. That would have been a good time to get a technical. Just to show that support on such a terrible call. Manning did the weak hand wave.

Too nice.

He has not lost Crawford. Wow. He looked good.

Which incoming FR can play PF? That’s the key.

I do think this team could be very good next year if chaundee and Sarr improve as much as I think they will. I would not take them off the court the rest of this year if I was manning

This where I am. Play through the mistakes and get better.

Can I get an update on the status of RJ's dick? Ayo?

Making the assumption that talent with a bad coach will win.

" we could easily be"

You are one LYING, DISHONEST asshole...DROP the MOST important word...

Talk about MOVING the goalpost...PATHETIC...

Are you going to FESS up about your INTENTIONAL lie??

My dick will be waiting for your shake...you love it so much that I have to let you have your fun.

Sometimes I have to remind myself you aren't a teenager. I'd tell yu to grow up but you'd probably drop dead.

This is a terrible thread... We struggled today against arguably a national title team. Bagley is a Freak and will be a star at the next level. The other Dukies are quite talented as well. We held our own for the most part and the refs (not the reason we lost) did us zero favors. We all knew that Moore would sit most of the 2nd half w/BS fouls and it happened. Without him in the lineup Sarr and Sam battled, but were overwhelmed. But, I was glad they battled! Crawford told the boards to shove it and played very well. Now, Wilby needs to get back in the groove.

We had some chances to make runs, but the shots did not fall. In no way has Danny lost this team. I think we will surprise a few people in this murderous stretch of games.

This is a terrible thread... We struggled today against arguably a national title team. Bagley is a Freak and will be a star at the next level. The other Dukies are quite talented as well. We held our own for the most part and the refs (not the reason we lost) did us zero favors. We all knew that Moore would sit most of the 2nd half w/BS fouls and it happened. Without him in the lineup Sarr and Sam battled, but were overwhelmed. But, I was glad they battled! Crawford told the boards to shove it and played very well. Now, Wilby needs to get back in the groove.

We had some chances to make runs, but the shots did not fall. In no way has Danny lost this team. I think we will surprise a few people in this murderous stretch of games.

I wouldn't go that far.

This thread isn’t just about today’s game. If we were 13-4 right now after an 18 point loss in Cameron, nobody would start this thread.

I wasn't implying that it was about toady's game. We are just a few games from beating 'Cuse and almost beating UNC. So, he's lost the the team in the last ten days??

I'm not happy w/the season and the way we have played and have been coached at times (many times...), but to say that a coach has "lost" his team is immature, shortsighted, and detracts from the hard works these guys do each and every day. If you think it's easy to win in the ACC - you are the fool.

BTW, I am on the fence w/Coach. I have talked with Danny a few times as our paths have crossed and think that he is a very nice guy and is great rep for Wake. I LOVE the way we are recruiting and am very hopeful about next season. However, I have serious concerns about the in-game coaching and management of the game. I felt like we really needed to start out of the gates strong this year to be successful and was beyond disappointed over the first few weeks of the year. Those games were an embarrassment to all. But, they got the ship righted to a degree and now we have to hope that our gun-slinging 3 point ways pay dividends moving forward.

I'm anxious to see more of the younger guys developing their games and in no way feel like the Bzzz years.... That's progress, right? That is not a question - it is me reassuring my inner light.

I very much question Manning but as far as effort I think the effort is certainly there.they are pressing I think there are some competitors on the team. We are just not playing smart and there is not chemistry on the team. It's disjointed and the rotation decisions Are all,over the place and sometimes prerplexing. DM doesn't seem to be ahead during the game. He puts in a game plan that makes sense but then just doesn't seem to be able to adjust. Also defensively we don't play to our strength.

I don't believe that he has LOST the team. Can't fault effort.

Delicious irony.

Unfortunately, this is typical of you recently.

It's one thing to not include a word due to bad typing. It's quite different to use an existing statement and intentionally drop a word for the purpose of completely changing the meaning of what was posted to lie and misrepresent what has been shared.

At one time, you would have said something like, "yep you are right about this." Sadly, those days are gone. Maybe one day, the old you will return.

Back