• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I think Danny has lost this team

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Considering how they refuse to go inside. They make the same dumb passes and jack up threes not in the flow of the offense. They don't play hard and refuse to play defense. I just think Manning has no control over these players and they don't want to play for him. Just my opinion

Considering how they refuse to go inside. They make the same dumb passes and jack up threes not in the flow of the offense. They don't play hard and refuse to play defense. I just think Manning has no control over these players and they don't want to play for him. Just my opinion

I'm not sure that this team isn't a reflection of its coach. Regardless, the problems you cite are easily fixed by a competent coach. There are numerous ways to get players' attention.

Keyshawn said after the game today that it’s on the players to want to play defense and execute the game plan. He said that Danny cannot draw up something to make then give more effort. They just have to give more effort. So I’d say this thread is wrong, bigly.

Keyshawn said after the game today that it’s on the players to want to play defense and execute the game plan. He said that Danny cannot draw up something to make then give more effort. They just have to give more effort. So I’d say this thread is wrong, bigly.

What exactly do you expect the kid to say? Seriously. "Our coach doesn't know what fuck he's doing but I want more minutes next game!" Jesus, man.

You don't dog it if you love and respect your coach. Danny does not have their respect and attention

What exactly do you expect the kid to say? Seriously. "Our coach doesn't know what fuck he's doing but I want more minutes next game!" Jesus, man.

More likely, using common sense, he wouldn’t say anything about Danny at all. Just a thought, man.

More likely, using common sense, he wouldn’t say anything about Danny at all. Just a thought, man.

You just made my point! No athlete with an IQ above 60 is going to publicly criticize his coach. But, you deduce that since the kid says what 99.99% of every athlete says after a loss, "it's on us.... ",
that it's all on the players. You keep on thinking that's how it works.

The team plays with the same passion that Manning coaches with. They lose with the same unconcerned effort as well.

You just made my point! No athlete with an IQ above 60 is going to publicly criticize his coach. But, you deduce that since the kid says what 99.99% of every athlete says after a loss, "it's on us.... ",
that it's all on the players. You keep on thinking that's how it works.

Huh? If he didn’t like Manning he wouldn’t say anything at all about Manning. You aren’t forced to say that the losses aren’t on Danny, you choose to. If Danny has lost the team, which is just blind speculation by people who want to bitch about something like yourself, then Key wouldn’t even mention Danny in his interviews.

Just this week after the VT game, everyone said Crawford had checked out and didn’t want to be at wake anymore - shown through his in court performance. Today, he played great and carried the team for much of the first half. How about, as a collective group, we stop making assumptions we don’t know shit about?

We can make one assumption with pretty good certainty. Coach is in over his head. Need a new one now

Ayo is so clever...and has Bud level of cluelessness.

You and District are sooooo right. Returning five very good to excellent players and adding a potential Burger Boy, a freak athlete, a possible top level combo guard won't lead to a big improvement for a team. What was I thinking?

For the first time in ten years we will actually have a combination of quality experienced players and top level frosh. Why would that ever be good? Ayo, you are so right, but then again you always are.

I think your spot in Springfield is pretty much just a matter of time.

At halftime of the Eagles game, I'll be taking a piss. I could could hold it and wait for you to shake for me.

Last edited:
We can make one assumption with pretty good certainty. Coach is in over his head. Need a new one now

Quite possibly. It hurts to see Wake basketball struggle like this when other schools make solid hires and thrive. It hurts to see UVA hire a hell of a coach and thrive, Miami has a great coach and has made them relevant, Va. Tech made a good hire. What the fuck is so bad about Winston-Salem and Wake Forest that we can't hire someone to get the job done? I love that the other sports are doing well but it pisses me the fuck off that basketball cannot get it's head out of it's own ass and get some momentum.

Ayo is so clever...and has Bud level of cluelessness.

You and District are sooooo right. Returning five very good to excellent players and adding a potential Burger Boy, a freak athlete, a possible top level combo guard won't lead to a big improvement for a team. What was I thinking?

For the first time in ten years we will actually have a combination of quality experienced players and top level frosh. Why would that ever be good? Ayo, you are so right, but then again you always are.

I think your spot in Springfield is pretty much just a matter of time.

At halftime of the Eagles game, I'll be taking a piss. I could could hold it and wait for you to shake for me.
You said EASILY top 15. Keep moving dem goalposts.

You said EASILY top 15. Keep moving dem goalposts.

" we could easily be"

You are one LYING, DISHONEST asshole...DROP the MOST important word...

Talk about MOVING the goalpost...PATHETIC...

Are you going to FESS up about your INTENTIONAL lie??

My dick will be waiting for your shake...you love it so much that I have to let you have your fun.

Last edited:
Danny never had this team. That was apparent the first game of the season. It’s unfortunate, this should not have been a throwaway year.

Back