• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul’s secret tunnel & bizarre locker room fight

I can't believe there have been over 50 posts on this thread without naming the undisputed toughest guy in the NBA (West is probably #2) - our own James Johnson. When Ibaka squared off against him, the story on ESPN and other outlets was, "Is Ibaka crazy?"

lol

Are you denying dirty dick Chris Paul kicked Hodge in the balls? I remember it well.

You don't remember if very well. It was a punch to his Hodge's nethers, not a kick. And it was after a barrage of insults to Paul about his dead grandfather. It wasn't a very smart move, but Hodge was a douche for baiting him like that. Btw, what's Julius doing nowadays?

Don’t forget Hodge trying to re-injure Paul’s band on at least three occasions during that game

You don't remember if very well. It was a punch to his Hodge's nethers, not a kick. And it was after a barrage of insults to Paul about his dead grandfather. It wasn't a very smart move, but Hodge was a douche for baiting him like that. Btw, what's Julius doing nowadays?

I think he is an assistant coach. Hes not a thug like Paul.

Are you denying dirty dick Chris Paul kicked Hodge in the balls? I remember it well.

Then your memory sucks. Paul hit (you can't even call it a punch- it was more like a slap) Hodge in the balls. It was a low class move. I'm not justifying what he did but I will say that what goes around comes around.

Then your memory sucks. Paul hit (you can't even call it a punch- it was more like a slap) Hodge in the balls. It was a low class move. I'm not justifying what he did but I will say that what goes around comes around.

As I recall it was not even a slap, but a tap using the back side of his fist. Thinking of my own balls, I'd take a backward tap of the fist over a forward slap in terms severity on the doubling-over- in- agony scale. I also recall a bit o a delayed reaction from Hodge, which makes me think he did a bit of "flopping" there.

You dummy we should have just kept trolling the troll

Hodge is coaching at Santa Clara with old Herb, to continue the break from the trolling

Don’t forget Hodge trying to re-injure Paul’s wrist on at least three occasions during that game

Including about 4 seconds before the nut punch happened.

That was also the “we killed your granddad” game, though I can’t remember if those chants started before or after the punch.

Last edited:
Back