• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump has amazing genes and excellent cognitive health

LOL at Trump's obvious insecurity about spending a third of his time playing golf.

The First Lady will work with Trump's doctor to develop an aerobic exercise routine for the president. ""Being on the golf course, there is a certain amount of exercise involved in that," Jackson added.

And so you're saying Trump isn't insane and everything he does is done with a clear mind? That's even worse.

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s human. Advanced alien species. Or a god.

Just consider how he is the absolute arbiter...nay generator, of truth.

We are truly blessed.

I guess Maxine waters can shut the fuck up about dementia and senility

Lol

Give pelosi the test

See if she gets 30/30 like trump just did

Sorry Libs

You can toss dementia into the trash heap with collusion

I guess Maxine waters can shut the fuck up about dementia and senility

Lol

Give pelosi the test

See if she gets 30/30 like trump just did

Sorry Libs

You can toss dementia into the trash heap with collusion

Man you are really into this

Show his weigh-in!!!

I have hired investigators to go to DC to test the scales, interview the nurses, look for the video. Some of them have experience from going HI to find Obama's birth certificate. Thus, they know what they are doing.

Even though there is clearly some shenanigans going on with his weight, I don't think Trump is mentally unstable. He's just an idiot.

Trump is obese, sedentary and has elevated cholesterol even while on a statin. That is 3 formal risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Being a man >45 years of age is an additional risk factor over which he has no control. His coronary calcium score confirms cardiovascular disease. I am a physician. I would certainly not consider that excellent health. The results are exactly what i would expect from his unhealthy lifestyle. What is the justification for saying he has "amazing genes"? He has amazing genes because he is not dead yet or does not have diabetes?

Obesity is a serious medical issue, despite what this doctor says. Perhaps he means Trump has no serious medical issues that directly affect Trump's ability to perform his duties as president over this course of this term, but he should clarify that. Again, he has multiple risk factors for the most common cause of death in our country and objective evidence of the progression of that disease. Obesity has other clinical implications beyond risk for CVD.
If I have a patient with this clinical picture, we are having a frank talk about his health. I am not sending him out saying with a pat on that back "you have great genes, keep it up!". That was a pretty dishonest appraisal. I hope the doctor gave better guidance in the privacy of his office visit.

Back