• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Movie Theater Candies Ranked Worst to Best (Very Important, Fatties)

Sour Patch + Junior Mints for ole buckets

915cQcWqptL._SX355_.jpg

M&Ms are criminally overrated on that list. Raisinettes are the clear winners, but I understand people have bad taste.

If I went on a date and they asked me to buy them a box of Lemonheads for the movie, I'd walk out of the theater.

Last edited:
i'd take lemon heads all day over raisinettes

Milk duds vastly underrated but I'm ok with SPK as number one.

Crunch Bunch at 10 is a farce. Those things are my jam.

Why get candy when there’s popcorn?

Milk Duds should be the clear winner - they last the longest and taste the best, plus they sound a little more muffled coming out of the box as compared to things like M&Ms, reese's pieces, and skittles, and they don't have a loud crinkly bag-inside-the-box thing like SPKs do.

1. milk duds
2. junior mints
3. SPK
4. Buncha Crunch

everything else.

Remembering to stop at the dollar store for a box of candy and saving $10 should be the winner.

Sour patch kids were the biggest ripoff in the candy section. Huge box with a tiny plastic bag on the inside that filled like 30% of the box volume.

Back