• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Movie Theater Candies Ranked Worst to Best (Very Important, Fatties)

I only recently got turned on to sour patch kids and I like them, but they really do fuck your mouth up if you eat too many.

Got my Movie Pass last month, and have been seeing everything I have time for. Highly recommended if you don't have one yet. Just like $10 a month and you can see any movie you want at %99 of theaters.

Terrible

I would go
1: Goobers
2: Whoppers
3: Twizzlers

But candy at the movies is only optional, popcorn is a necessity...

Terrible

I would go
1: Goobers
2: Whoppers
3: Twizzlers

But candy at the movies is only optional, popcorn is a necessity...

holy balls. this list is terrible, unless you meant to post it on the unpopular opinions thread.

I didn't even realize they sold Butterfingers in movie theaters. That would be such a weird candy to buy for a movie.

Went to see Paddington 2 (surprisingly good) with the kid last night and I did as follows : Reese's pieces with popcorn . Some bites together , some separate. Highly recommend.

holy balls. this list is terrible, unless you meant to post it on the unpopular opinions thread.

Sorry, chocolate covered peanuts are like my favorite thing ever... And whoppers aren't far behind. But, like I said, popcorn is my go-to at the movies anyway.

Used to be a Milk Duds kid, but have since moved on to Hot Tamales, with an occasional box of Raisinettes. I only go to 2-3 movies per year, though. Every time I go I'm reminded of how much better the A/V, convenience, and lack of irritations my home theater is.

I understand the need for safety, but my theater is 90% dark during the day, and 100% once the sun sets. There are lights all over the commercial theaters. I can calibrate the speakers to the room, and the video to my eye, and pause the movie if I really have to piss. Once we get our taxes done, I'm looking for the go-ahead to install ceiling speakers for Dolby Atmos and dts:X 3D surround. At that point, my setup will be exactly how I want it, with no reason to ever go to a theater, unless it's Star Wars, where I will once again be disappointed in the experience.

Back