• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

Need Moore back in. Play through bigs. Guards have gone into panic mode already.

We'll win if Crawford plays great the rest of the half, but if he doesn't it's over.

why is Woods hesitating against their guards? He should be lighting them up. After we work it inside some.

Roane? He’s a damn good lawyer. He actually tries cases. The other TV guys don’t.

Yeah I don’t know anything about him. I just think that the commercial is funny. It literally says, “Don’t trust a TV lawyer”, and then explains why you should trust this TV lawyer.

I will be so glad when we have wings with decent size and athleticism that can finish that kind of play. The set worked. Woods was able to dribble over the top and get to 4 feet from the basket and couldn’t do anything because he can’t jump over an egg. That’s tough.

Back