• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

Just don't get it. There is a lot of talent on this team with zero brains. DAnny Manning simply cant coach. He is not teaching the kids how to manage themselves under pressure.

My god, last two possessions are Childress dribbling it out of bounds and wilbekin throwing it in the seats.

It's like these guys are point shaving

I swear this is the same thought I’ve had. The way we close out games it feels like it.

Meh, we could have won but didn’t execute down the stretch. Frustrating.

Neither team was clearly better.

How is it possible to score no points for 4.5 minutes to end a game?

He has the type of experience we need to be looking for. Manning had one good late season run.

After Bzzzz Wellman wanted a name people might get excited about and forgot it might help if they could also coach worth a damn.

How do we lose games the exact same way every game

Because our guards are just horrible in the last 2 to 3 minutes of games. For all of the "experience" they have, they act like they've never played before, if it is a close game down the stretch. Horrible turnovers, forced bad shots, missed bunnies. It's really pathetic to watch Crawford, Wilbekin, and Childress just throw up all over themselves every single time in this situation.

took a 63-61 lead when Moore dunked with 4:30 to play

after that,

Scoreless for the final 4:30 of the game. Just insane to waste more time watching this season.

almost made it a double digit loss. unbelievable. this team is horrible and it all starts with the coach.

The refs had wake +5 and you still lost. Just quit Basketball guys, it’ll be easier on you

Back