• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

Yurtseven is what we need Sarr to be. And he looked horrendous last year.

I like the comparison, and actually think Sarr looks better as a freshman. Although I was watching Yurt against John Collins, so everyone looks bad from that perspective.

I'm so predictable. Told myself if I didn't have it on tv then no way would I watch. Yet I'm sitting here in front of the damn computer wasting the next 2 hours of my life.

Haha.

Keatts looks better in a suit than Manning. I'll give him that.

We've been lacking in that department since Dino.

This ESPN3 stream is horrible.

My stream has been great with zero problems. Just annoying ESPN commercials.

Good entry pass by Moore but he shouldn’t be out there.

Yurt and Sarr are completely opposite players.

Interesting set with Doral pulling their big guy out and us lobbing to sarr. Just couldn't finish

"Danny Manning is a basketball coach"

--Carmelo Anthony

Sarr can’t give or finish an entry pass.

defensive awareness of this team is non-existent, per usual

Good to see us at least making an early point to get Doral the ball.

Sarr just seems to be in too much of a hurry. I think he'll be fine as he plays more minutes.

And he would probably play more minutes if he didn't get completely lost on the defensive end.

defensive awareness of this team is non-existent, per usual

Whether a team scores against us seems to have nothing to do with us. It's a matter of whether the other team can hit open shots.

Back