• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

why does chaundee get pulled and then never gets back in

Manning really likes Wilbekin and Childress and Crawford and Woods need to be on the court most of the time.

The problem with playing Doral and Sarr at the same time means weird lineups when that isn't happening and lots of terrible offense that leads to Thompson jump shots.

I'm not saying we shouldn't play them together, I'm just pointing out the down side.

I really don’t like our offensive sets still, but defense looks spirited. I’ll take it

Any chance ESPN could make another spot for half time? Interviewing the coaches before the season and then airing all season long makes no sense.

they go 4-16 from 3 and we outrebound them 18-14. great heady play by Mitch to use the foul.

Any chance ESPN could make another spot for half time? Interviewing the coaches before the season and then airing all season long makes no sense.
And you know what's coming next. Satan himself, ratface, blaming Grayson Allen's tripping problems on the fucking media.

BEWARE!

Better than that Harry Giles hype video.

Blacked out on ESPN. Blacked out on WMYT. Does anyone in Charlotte get this game?

my first two tries on Watch ESPN I got a "blacked out" message, clicked to other games and back again, got in the 3rd time

Pastner looks like a fat turd.

My wife just came in here and made fun of me for posting on here while watching the game. Not gonna lie, it hurt a little bit. Especially when I was so nice by letting her watch her own TV show on the big screen while I am in here on our computer.

So, for now, I will say I like the clear focus to get the big men involved and tighter man to man D. No more zone in this game please. Gotta give Danny some credit. Although we could certainly fold.

if Saar can take a breath, he can be really good. great run, rebounded well, just hurried 2 of his inside ones.

They (probably) won't shoot so poorly in the 2nd half from 3. It isn't like those were contested shots they were missing.

So we'd better pick up the intensity on defense.

Back