• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Bball vs #12 FSU

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Women blew a big lead and a layup to win in regulation but this team is good and fun to watch. Check out OT during halftime of the men's game.

Women blew a big lead and a layup to win in regulation but this team is good and fun to watch. Check out OT during halftime of the men's game.

Lost to UNC in OT Sunday, got to win, close don’t get it done.

Lost to UNC in OT Sunday, got to win, close don’t get it done.

Well then flip it on and see if they do! OT starting now. I watched the whole game Sunday. They had a nice comeback. Best win of the year is definitely at Miami. They are young but we may finally see a decent women's program starting.

Had 3 FTs to tie with .7 seconds left and missed 2 of them.

How in the world do you let a player who had made 7 3s in the game get two open looks in the last 20 seconds of a game you lead by 4 points at the time?

We were 2-1 with 3 home games and a great chance to finally make a move. 3 Ls (two in OT). Same old Wake women's hoops.

I watched the replay, that chick was covered. Wake women's hoops is just doomed.

I watched the replay, that chick was covered. Wake women's hoops is just doomed.

Yeah, I was going to reply to your first post but then saw this. She was covered both times, and the second one she was really well covered.

I don't know if you saw, but Stephenson had a scoop lay-up at the buzzer that would have won it, but it hit back rim. It wasn't an easy shot, but it was a lay-up and a really good chance to win it.

Back