• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late game collapses

LOL...we are a school that had an insider selling or giving away our football playbooks and yet the indignation about this thread...

For the record I don't share the OP's suspicions, but the possibility is in fact >0.

LOL...we are a school that had an insider selling or giving away our football playbooks and yet the indignation about this thread...

For the record I don't share the OP's suspicions, but the possibility is in fact >0.

correct. I don't agree with the OP either, but there have been some way more ridiculous things posted on these boards.

I’ve had 5 WF friends tell me it crossed their mind last night. Just saying.

i think we should fully explore this possibility, it's ramifications and what the school should do about it.

I mean, the US military has invasion plans for Canada. you have to prepare for every contingency

Ha! The mods changed the threat title. Back to censorship. It’s probably not happening,but there is one player in particular who doesn’t seem to care about winning by his behavior on the court and people are talking about it.

Ha! The mods changed the threat title. Back to censorship. It’s probably not happening,but there is one player in particular who doesn’t seem to care about winning by his behavior on the court and people are talking about it.

People equals wfu22fan and
11659-01.jpg

I’ve had 5 WF friends tell me it crossed their mind last night. Just saying.

I joked about it on the game thread after a particularly egregious sequence of possessions. I did not, however, down a pitcher of tide and gin cocktails and post a serious thread and then double down after being called out.

Accusing our players of committing a federal crime with 0 facts is crossing a serious line.

I’m haven’t accused anyone. I’m saying that people told me it crossed their minds. And I read 3 posts on the game thread where it was mentioned. The 0-15 Tennessee, 0-8 UNC and 0-12 NCSU finishes have WF fans wondering WTF is going on.

I’m haven’t accused anyone. I’m saying that people told me it crossed their minds. And I read 3 posts on the game thread where it was mentioned. The 0-15 Tennessee, 0-8 UNC and 0-12 NCSU finishes have WF fans wondering WTF is going on.

Raising an ad hominem while disclaiming responsibility for it is not a strong argument.

Back