• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late game collapses

Ever hear about the Charles Shackleford/Ralph Kitley game? It happens. You almost have to try to miss every shot and make 6 turnovers in the last 4 minutes. I don’t think it happened because so many players screwed up, but it was a bewildering collapse once again. One thing thing is for sure- Crawford is not a leader and he has been a big part of a lot of the collapses.

Ever hear about the Charles Shackleford/Ralph Kitley game? It happens. You almost have to try to miss every shot and make 6 turnovers in the last 4 minutes. I don’t think it happened because so many players screwed up, but it was a bewildering collapse once again. One thing thing is for sure- Crawford is not a leader and he has been a big part of a lot of the collapses.
I think we are just that bad. No need to invent reasons.

i, for one, trust a top 100 nc lawyer to know a thing or two about being a leader

top 100 NC lawyer according to whom, wf22fan?

I don't think the mob would trust this team to actually throw a game correctly

Them trying to point shave would probably accidentally end in more wins for the team. Also you shave against the spread, our team seems hellbent on blowing that moneyline.

Them trying to point shave would probably accidentally end in more wins for the team. Also you shave against the spread, our team seems hellbent on blowing that moneyline.

so crazy it might just work

basically, this thread:

This is interesting speculation given our late game collapses. However, I follow the betting lines quite closely and can tell your there was no hint of point shaving in any of these games. To the contrary, heavy late money showed on Wake in the Tennessee. Guess the bettors didn't know how bad we really are. They have probably figured that out by now.

Isn't an ad hominem some sort of marketing for grits?

Ha ha!! I'll see myself out.

Back